L3560 Slow Top Speed

iunderpressure

Equipment
L3560 Limited Edition
May 29, 2020
English, Indiana
Well, the tractor is fixed. There is a metal guard “protecting” the hose that runs between both fuel tanks. It is the lowest point under the center of the tractor. Anyways, when I was bush hogging, I bent this piece into brake linkage. This caused a little brake to be applied and limited top speed. The linkage allowed the petal to work normal.

I guess I over looked it because I wasn’t expecting a tractor guard to be so flexible. That piece seems a little too easy to bend for a guard on a tractor. I wish it was heavier. It’s probably good for me. It will keep me from driving over anything very thick.

jajiu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560 HSTC, Grader, Backhoe, Snow Plow, Pallet Forks
Jun 5, 2016
Rowley, Massachusetts
Well, the tractor is fixed. There is a metal guard “protecting” the hose that runs between both fuel tanks. It is the lowest point under the center of the tractor. Anyways, when I was bush hogging, I bent this piece into brake linkage. This caused a little brake to be applied and limited top speed. The linkage allowed the petal to work normal.

I guess I over looked it because I wasn’t expecting a tractor guard to be so flexible. That piece seems a little too easy to bend for a guard on a tractor. I wish it was heavier. It’s probably good for me. It will keep me from driving over anything very thick.
Glad you found it! I found that Kubota tends to leave things open to damage under the tractor. I bought a 3rd function cover from Paul Short in Canada, now I feel more comfortable.

Attachments