Mmm or 3 pt.?

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I'm not finding that in the manual? Only the lifting arm once the deck is removed.
Please advise as I would love to know other than making my own.
Instructions for pinning either 60" or 72" decks in the fully raised position are shown on page 26 of the Kubota Operators manual for decks RCK60-30B, RCK60-30BA and RDC72-30B, Code No. K5772-7111-3, 2004.

Note: the MMM must be properly set up and adjusted in order for the system to work properly.

SDT

Reactions: 1 user

S-G-R

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310, LA535, rear remotes, third function, R14's
Jun 17, 2020
PEI Canada
Well, if you read all the posts before yours you should have a pretty good idea of what direction you may be leaning. I know that I am going to buy a used deck so if I decide I would like to try the alternative the sting won’t be as bad. If you go with a tph mower you can definitely go larger than 48”.
Did you get your LX3310 and used deck yet. Just wondering what your initial thoughts were and if you decided earlier to go to a three point hitch mower?

cthomas

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC
Jan 1, 2017
La Farge Wi
I recenty bought the LX2610 with the 60" MMM and the manual is not very good at all about pining the deck up. Called Kubota customer service and was advised to call dealership(customer service at its finest). The dealership did not know as this is a new model, found a yoiutube video for the B2650 watched that video and found my deck was just bolted on, never setup. Had to remove and adjust rear links(1.5 inches off), front links(.75 inches off), and remove the tuff tire brackets(have the R14T tires.) Then at the front of the mowing deck there is a double bracket that aligns with the tractor frame install clevis pin. I did massage the hole a little bit with a drill bit.
20200707_124841[1].jpg

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
I recenty bought the LX2610 with the 60" MMM and the manual is not very good at all about pining the deck up. Called Kubota customer service and was advised to call dealership(customer service at its finest). The dealership did not know as this is a new model, found a yoiutube video for the B2650 watched that video and found my deck was just bolted on, never setup. Had to remove and adjust rear links(1.5 inches off), front links(.75 inches off), and remove the tuff tire brackets(have the R14T tires.) Then at the front of the mowing deck there is a double bracket that aligns with the tractor frame install clevis pin. I did massage the hole a little bit with a drill bit. View attachment 45710
Very common, CT.

Setting up the MMM properly upon first installation is time consuming and few (no?) dealers do so.

I spent a couple of hours properly adjusting the MMM decks per the installation instructions on both my B1750 and my B3350.

SDT