Jeffrey Epstein, Filthy Rich on Netflix

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
I don't hardly ever watch TV except to catch the weather or maybe a sports event. I saw a few minutes of this while talking to my wife and ended up in the chair for over 3 hrs.

It shows how a person becomes a scum bag real gradually by getting away with dishonesty, little by little. "The biggest example I’ve ever seen of somebody using their money and influence to thwart reporting on the subject and to work out an outrageous deal,” Joe Berlinger, an executive producer said.

They found first person witnesses to events with pictures of the girls with those who said they never new them. It goes into the background of the sweetheart plea deal negotiated by federal prosecutors to keep Epstein out of prison. They interview the girl who was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew, and had a picture of him standing there with his arm around her waist. But he declared he never met her or new who she was.

Here's a quote from a review. "The show stokes justifiable outrage through each survivor’s account, retracing how the Palm Beach police department’s investigation was bumped up to the FBI, and was then derailed by a “non-prosecution agreement” the Herald called “the deal of a lifetime.” Signed in 2008, the deal – brokered by state attorney and later Trump labor secretary Alex Acosta and Epstein’s all-star team of lawyers, including OJ Simpson defender Alan Dershowitz (the only Epstein acolyte to attempt a defense in the series) – was controversially sealed and kept private from the accusers. It offered Epstein and named and unnamed co-conspirators immunity from federal criminal charges; instead, he pleaded guilty to two prostitution charges in state court, and served 11 of 13 months in Palm Beach jail, out six days a week on “work release”."

It is a sickening picture of how people in power, with unlimited funds control the entire environment around them. Alex Acosta tries to come off as a problem solver who is glad the final trial is allowed, and he's the one who kept the previous trial sealed and tried to prevent further legal action. He resigned as Trump's Labor Secretary after a few days to save his hide!

Worth watching!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
And Im sure he hung him self just like Vince Foster shot him self

Reactions: 1 user

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
Yea, I havent seen this particular documentary, but have seen others on him. Here in my state of Florida we coulda had him locked up but, well, you know what happened if you watched the documentary im sure. It is quite remarkable he was able to pull off all that he did for as long as he did, with so many high profile people being roped in. Not just UK royalty, but US presidents - Bill Clinton had strong ties to him, riding on his private jet many times. I bet if the truth was known, Bill Clinton may have beded some of the victims. It has been rumored that Clinton at least had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell, who was the woman at the center of it all next to Epstein himself.

have you seen the drone footage of his Island? Right after Epstein was arrested someone began flying a remote controlled drone over his private island, and uploading the flight footage to youtube anonymously. Its interesting to watch if it still exists. The drone flies all over the island. You can see the little elevator that goes underground among other weird oddities. I always wondered where were these girls parents or guardians during all this? How do you get underage girls on a remote island without any parents or guardians or family members asking questions. Its all a bizarre tale.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Yea, I havent seen this particular documentary, but have seen others on him. Here in my state of Florida we coulda had him locked up but, well, you know what happened if you watched the documentary im sure. It is quite remarkable he was able to pull off all that he did for as long as he did, with so many high profile people being roped in. Not just UK royalty, but US presidents - Bill Clinton had strong ties to him, riding on his private jet many times. I bet if the truth was known, Bill Clinton may have beded some of the victims. It has been rumored that Clinton at least had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell, who was the woman at the center of it all next to Epstein himself.

have you seen the drone footage of his Island? Right after Epstein was arrested someone began flying a remote controlled drone over his private island, and uploading the flight footage to youtube anonymously. Its interesting to watch if it still exists. The drone flies all over the island. You can see the little elevator that goes underground among other weird oddities. I always wondered where were these girls parents or guardians during all this? How do you get underage girls on a remote island without any parents or guardians or family members asking questions. Its all a bizarre tale.
As amoral as the Clintons are, I would suspect that Slick Willy was sleeping with Epstein as well. Ever see the picture in Epstein's penthouse of Bill Clinton in drag with a skirt on, smoking a stoogie and drinking a martini?

Epstein had the goods on everyone with any clout, especially the Clintons which, is why I to this day, think Clinton, Inc had him capped.

When you have that kind of money and clout, once it's fun and twice it's queer.

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
As amoral as the Clintons are, I would suspect that Slick Willy was sleeping with Epstein as well. Ever see the picture in Epstein's penthouse of Bill Clinton in drag with a skirt on, smoking a stoogie and drinking a martini?

Epstein had the goods on everyone with any clout, especially the Clintons which, is why I to this day, think Clinton, Inc had him capped.

When you have that kind of money and clout, once it's fun and twice it's queer.
Yea his death in prison is a real mystery. I am not one to buy into conspiracy theories, so I never bought in to the fact that he was knocked off right from the start, but after reviewing all the evidence we now have on it, I honestly don't know what to think.Too many coincidences occurred on the night he was killed, from cameras not working, to him being pulled off suicide watch and then left alone in a cell, to the guards "falling asleep" and not checking on him for hours. So many things that happened seemingly perfectly. If he was killed, I wonder who done it? and how did they go into his cell and stage a suicide without others seeing it or hearing it. Either way you go on it there are lots of questions. One thing is for sure, with his death, a lot of rich and powerful people all around the globe likely sighed a little sigh of relief that their dirty secret may perhaps have died with him. Ghislaine Maxwell however is still out there....and she knows a lot herself. Wonder how long before she turns up dead.........

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
How about the initials WJC or HRC ,I mean it seems people involved with them have some pretty bad things happen. too many coincidences for my taste and I dont believe in them but thats just me

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
I thought there was a long list of people, that are now dead, published that died in strange circumstances and connected to the Clinton's.

I would include all the people in Benghazi on that list.

I wish I could say how much I would enjoy seeing B and H in jail.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
I think him and Ghislaine Maxwell where working for Massad to compromise people and extort them.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
I thought there was a long list of people, that are now dead, published that died in strange circumstances and connected to the Clinton's.

I would include all the people in Benghazi on that list.

I wish I could say how much I would enjoy seeing B and H in jail.
A lot of people would I suspect. Amazing how the Clintons are always skating under the radar.

Far as I can see, there was no reason for Epstein to kill himself.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
What seems odd is he had all his wealth put into a trust for his brother just a few days before his death. This kept it from ever getting to some of the girls/women he took advantage of. Kind of makes me think he had an idea of what he or someone else was going to do.

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
What seems odd is he had all his wealth put into a trust for his brother just a few days before his death. This kept it from ever getting to some of the girls/women he took advantage of. Kind of makes me think he had an idea of what he or someone else was going to do.
Yes, this is why I still think it is very possible he simply committed suicide. When he was busted here in Florida I think he felt he was going to be able to get out of it all along. It was a different time then. No one knew him like they did this time, the whole #metoo movement hadnt happened. I think this time around he knew that he was done. There was outrage that he got off in florida, there were documentaries out there about him by this point, he knew they were going to crucify him in court, and it was going to be long, drawn out, and very public, and then he likely would be in prison the rest of his life. In addition to that, he likely knew it was going to pull in big,well know, rich people all around the world. The trial likely would have been a highly watched drama as names were dropped, and powerful men around the world were brought to their knees. All of these are good reasons I see why someone would want to commit suicide.

But - there are many good reasons why he could have been murdered instead.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
Well, the story goes on. Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘madam’ Ghislaine Maxwell, has been arrested by the FBI.

The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment - charges include: 1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts 2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts 3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts 4) Perjury

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Well, the story goes on. Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘madam’ Ghislaine Maxwell, has been arrested by the FBI.

The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment - charges include: 1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts 2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts 3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts 4) Perjury
She will be dead in a few days of suicide im guessing

Reactions: 1 user

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Mar 27, 2014
I agree with you. NYTimes just came out with a story on how Bill Clinton hung out with Epstein to have access to her. If she starts talking there will a lot of folks listening very closely!

pendoreille

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2620, fel, RB1560, Piranha Tooth Bar
Jan 2, 2015
Newport, WA
pics of DJT hanging out also. Whats with these 1/2 percenters? Sick people or should I say subhuman. I can not wrap my head around it. Is it the money?
They need to quarantine her with 24/7 human surveillance. 6 people from 6 different departments. really makes me sick to my stomach.

If you have a billion dollars you can spend 5000 dollars a day every day for 549 years before you are broke. Is that it? cant wrap my head around it.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
am i the only one here that was more fascinated by his island and its logistics than the story itself? When they did the drone footage of the island, you could see what looked like a road department, with all the equipment used to maintain the roads and infrastructure. The cell tower and tech network, truly astounding the amount of work that goes into having your own island!

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
am i the only one here that was more fascinated by his island and its logistics than the story itself? When they did the drone footage of the island, you could see what looked like a road department, with all the equipment used to maintain the roads and infrastructure. The cell tower and tech network, truly astounding the amount of work that goes into having your own island!
Here is some close up footage with some guys walking around on island filming. Might need to mute the commentary and skip through.

Weird pathways that just end at statues and other oddities like that:

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
we need a spin off; "One sex offender's island, the heavy equipment and infrastructure he barely knew was his"