Adding quick attach

Yarg

Equipment
L35
May 25, 2018
Catskills ny
I have a Kubota l35 backhoe loader and I want to add a universal skid steer quick attach, as switching from forks to bucket takes me way too much time.
I wanted to know if those cheap ones that come up on eBay and Amazon for a couple of hundred dollars would do or should I stay clear of them..any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I have a Kubota l35 backhoe loader and I want to add a universal skid steer quick attach, as switching from forks to bucket takes me way too much time.
I wanted to know if those cheap ones that come up on eBay and Amazon for a couple of hundred dollars would do or should I stay clear of them..any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
Some are good, some are OK, most are junk.

I'll look around and see if I can find the ones that are good, I just made my own.

Yarg

Equipment
L35
May 25, 2018
Catskills ny
There's a lot of companies that offer these quick attach conversions does anybody recommend anyone in particular..

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
There's a lot of companies that offer these quick attach conversions does anybody recommend anyone in particular..
Did you not like the links that I set to you for a direct bolt on one?

Or was it just too expensive?

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
I use a Euro to Skid Steer adapter made by this company and do not have any complaints.
https://hayspear.com/skid-steer-hitch-conversion-adjustable-mounting-widths-3-rollback-settings
Ive done business with the hayspear folks and other than poor communications they are good people. I had a pin-on LA1002 FEL w/bucket and I needed a pallet fork setup. Since that FEL has an odd-sized/dimensioned pin-arrangement I had to buy a special order pallet fork those folks occasionally offered. When it arrived it had a mfrg error in that the pin-brackets were too shallow, and would not allow the nose of the lower FEL to fit properly. This reduced the amount of down tilt available for the forks.
I couldnt get them to answer emails and after a few weeks I had a man make up a set of quick-attach-adapters for pins to correct the matter. Cost me $275.
When suddenly replacement pallet forks arrived from hayspear without any communication from them, I called and talked to them (that also took several calls before they responded) and they agreed to refund a portion of my purchase price in the amount of my pin-adapters which corrected their original error. I essentially ended up with their pallet forks with a quick-attach method added for no additional cost. IE, I think they communicate poorly but did the stand-up thing to make it right for the customer.
Id do business with them again.

PS: A tractor without a FEL is an expensive mistake whether you think youll ever need it or not. In fact, after I bought my used M4700 I found the insurance company would not insure it for anywhere NEAR its value unless it had a FEL. The Blue-Book showed the tractor only worth about $4500 without and $15K with. Quite a difference for used tractors.

Last edited: