To those looking for 20.5x8-10 tires

aheeejd

Equipment
Kubota B7100D
Mar 29, 2024
NH
Oh goodness, you have the Ag tire setup. Not the turf tires. The B7100 was sold in two tire configurations, with unique wheel rims for each configuration.

6-12 is the tire size you need for your fronts and you can get them from Amazon.
Yes, I found the Ag tires on Amazon & bought them. Just mounted 1st one. Says on the tire 40 psi max. What are people running for psi with ag tires. You say model came with 2 options for tires, & the book just says 18 psi for back & 14 psi for front. Tractor gets very little use really. To small for me to be comfortable on, really just use to till garden & move heavy things from time to time.

Thanks for everyone's help here, it is very much appreciated.

einsteinwv

Equipment
B7100
Apr 17, 2024
Sand Springs
Are there others who have bought those predators for there b7100? I have turf tires from the factory still on my tractor that the fronts are starting to constantly lose air from dry rot.

But like others mine are 20.5x8-10 with my rears being 29x12.5-15

I'm just paranoid about getting the wrong tire size for a 4wd tractor. I really wish we had more options but it seems we are highly limited. But at under 70 dollars those amazon predators look nice. I just don't want to introduce new issues. I use this tractor all the time.

Attachments