Do all 2019 BX tractors have them ?

Fro65

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3301HST, LA525, BH77, LP tiller, LP grader box, LP blade, BX2380
Dec 30, 2014
NorthEast Indiana
Thanks for the good advice, sounds like a BX without a loader :confused: is like pizza without cheese :eek: or goin canoeing without paddles :cool: or skydiving without a parachute :mad: ... you just dont do it ... :D
I'm kind of getting a complex here...I bought a BX this summer with no loader. But then again, I don't like pizza, I don't have a canoe and I sure as heck won't jump out of an airplane.:D

Now with that said, you are getting very sound advice here. I had very specific chores in mind when I bought mine and have other loaders.

As mentioned above, I had to search for quite awhile to find a dealer that had one that was "naked" (does have the loader valve though). A loader will definitely enhance the resale value.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
All good advice here.

OP- you are just down the road from me. I can tell you that a rear blade and loader make for a really good snow removal combination for the type of junk we see here in the winter.

Get the loader. You can add an inexpensive rear blade that'll get the job done at any time.
Good advice, I'd be lost without both.

Guv

Equipment
B2601
Jun 21, 2015
Seguin Texas
Your not alone! I just bought a Bx2380 with just a loader valve and a rotary cutter.
I already have a tractor with a loader and have always wanted a baby tractor!

Last edited:

NBKubota

Equipment
2650HSDC
Aug 3, 2017
New Brunswick
I bought mine without a loader. It has all the necessary hardware I guess, my dealer told me I could pick up the loader in the spring, I told him I'd just be paying cash for it, but he advised I could buy it with the same 0% financing if I wanted to.

Being that I have the front mount blower, and wasn't going to be using a loader at least until spring, seemed like there was no real loss on my end by not getting it right away.

When I bought my B2650, I had the loader on it right from the get-go but I had that one delivered in the spring.

I'm definitely not saying dont get the loader right away, but for my needs, I just simply dont need it until the spring. I'm not 100% sure what all is needed to be put on the machine to make it 'ready' for the loader, but my dealer assured me the only thing I'd have to pay for when the time came to get it, was the loader itself.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
I'm trying to 'see' why you'd get the loader valve and not the loader . Seems to me it'd be cheaper( materils and time) to get a 'complete' unit and not piece it together over months....
For sure get the 'SSQA' version of loader though, unless you're in GREAT health ,HUGE concrete pad and have a LOT of time on your hands !

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
I'm trying to 'see' why you'd get the loader valve and not the loader . Seems to me it'd be cheaper( materils and time) to get a 'complete' unit and not piece it together over months....
For sure get the 'SSQA' version of loader though, unless you're in GREAT health ,HUGE concrete pad and have a LOT of time on your hands !

Almost every BX tractor we sell has a loader valve on in, not everyone wants a loader but the blade, broom, debris blower, and snowblower, etc all require it.
It would take couple-three hours or more to add the valve on a tractor. Takes 45 minutes to install and adjust a loader to a loader-ready tractor.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT

I am going to go out on a limb here, and I believe that the answer is because of how Kubota sells accessories, and the loader is an accessory to the tractor, with the exception of the BX22/23/25/23S, etc., because all of those are sold as tractor, loader, back hoe combination machines. When the loader is sold as an accessory, the mounting kits are given separate part numbers that contain the specifics for a particular tractor. An example is if you buy the snow plow, then you also have to purchase the mounting kit to attach it to your tractor. If you already have the mounting kit for the snow plow, and then you decide that you want to add a snow blower, you purchase another kit that will add the drive items to the mounting kit previously purchased for the snow plow, to drive the snow blower.
With Kubota many of the items fit many different tractors, so the items necessary to fit a particular tractor are sold "ala carte".

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
K-tach sounds like a Kentucky Fried Chicken commercial.:eek: