BX K-Connect Hitch - I'm In Love!

japollner

Equipment
BX2380
Jul 23, 2018
GREENFIELD
With the storm that moved into New England over the last 2 days, and hunting season in full swing, I didn't want to take too much time out of the weekend to get the snowblower on the BX. I'm so impressed with how quick the K-Connect goes together on the BX, that I shot a quick video on it. Messick's video on YouTube shows how nicely new equipment mates up, but even after a heavy season of use, and spending this summer outside until we can get the shed built, everything still went together very efficiently.

If you've been on the fence about dropping the coin to run some of the K-Connect stuff, I feel like it's totally worth it, at least on the snow removal side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C99fKMAIzqQ

Reactions: 1 user

jkcolo22

Equipment
BX25D
Jan 5, 2017
Castle Rock, Colorado
Pretty slick. Makes me want one... nicely made video. Quick and to the point with clean editing. You have a talent. Keep them going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gene Blister

Equipment
2019 Kubota B2601, FAL LA435, Snow Blower BX2822A, Land Pride rear blade RB1572
Aug 4, 2019
Cocolalla, Idaho
The K-Connect is a fantastic system, and your video has gone into my permanent TRACTOR bookmark file.

I had been dreading attaching my BX2822A snowblower, which has sat undisturbed since May; but it's really so simple and intuitive you can get it on with only "I'm not going to kill myself or ruin the machine" instruction.

With no disrespect to some folks on YouTube, your video stands out as a well planned, well shot and edited instruction. Not everybody can be Stanley Kubrick, but guys, if your story is important enough to tell, give it the respect it deserves:

Develop a story board to outline the information; write a script that presents your information in brief, clear "packets" of information, not rambling, disconnected chatter; this is video, so show, don't tell; plan your shots with adequate lighting and a camera angle that features your subject, not the back of your hands or head; record with a quality microphone; edit-edit-edit! Cut out anything-especially the phrase "As you can see"-that distracts from the message.

Thanks again for the great video. Now if we could only get some snow....

Gene Blister

Equipment
2019 Kubota B2601, FAL LA435, Snow Blower BX2822A, Land Pride rear blade RB1572
Aug 4, 2019
Cocolalla, Idaho
Looks like there's a K-Connect snowblower, broom and blade. Any other implements anyone knows about?

Kendrix

Equipment
BX23S, Excavator, Loader, Snow Blowing
Apr 23, 2019
PA
I have this k connect when connecting my bx2816 snow blower attachment to my bx23s. Went on smoothly, and can easily attach the BX2816 front end snow blower attachment. Works well.

japollner

Equipment
BX2380
Jul 23, 2018
GREENFIELD
The K-Connect is a fantastic system, and your video has gone into my permanent TRACTOR bookmark file.

I had been dreading attaching my BX2822A snowblower, which has sat undisturbed since May; but it's really so simple and intuitive you can get it on with only "I'm not going to kill myself or ruin the machine" instruction.

With no disrespect to some folks on YouTube, your video stands out as a well planned, well shot and edited instruction. Not everybody can be Stanley Kubrick, but guys, if your story is important enough to tell, give it the respect it deserves:

Develop a story board to outline the information; write a script that presents your information in brief, clear "packets" of information, not rambling, disconnected chatter; this is video, so show, don't tell; plan your shots with adequate lighting and a camera angle that features your subject, not the back of your hands or head; record with a quality microphone; edit-edit-edit! Cut out anything-especially the phrase "As you can see"-that distracts from the message.

Thanks again for the great video. Now if we could only get some snow....
Thanks for the kind words. I won't say I always go through all the motions, but I try to at least have a rough idea of how a video will go before I press record.

holmanjp

Equipment
2022-Bx23s, BX2822A, RCK60D-26BX-1, RB1560, QH05
Feb 16, 2021
MN
With the storm that moved into New England over the last 2 days, and hunting season in full swing, I didn't want to take too much time out of the weekend to get the snowblower on the BX. I'm so impressed with how quick the K-Connect goes together on the BX, that I shot a quick video on it. Messick's video on YouTube shows how nicely new equipment mates up, but even after a heavy season of use, and spending this summer outside until we can get the shed built, everything still went together very efficiently.

If you've been on the fence about dropping the coin to run some of the K-Connect stuff, I feel like it's totally worth it, at least on the snow removal side.

Thanks for the video. I actually was watching your video to compare yours to mine. The I found this post. Seams something is different with mine. The bushing stick out past the handle not allowing me to release the K Connect gears from blower. This is how my dealer delivered it. Pics of mine vs yours and DIY My Way's.

Attachments