BXX01 length w/ loader

El Jefe

Equipment
B2401
May 18, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA
First post here. I am waiting on the arrival of a new B2401 and I'm trying to find the overall length of the BXX01 series with the loader and bucket. Anyone know the length Bucket on the ground, all the way back to the 3PH arms? I'm trying to determine if it will fit in my tool shed. I've searched all over the site and google and can't find this dimension anywhere.

El Jefe

Equipment
B2401
May 18, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks! Looks like my 12' shed will be a little short but it should fit without the bucket until I get a larger building built.

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
If you have SSQA then drop bucket in shed, pull up and close doors.
May need 2x12 to reinforce end of shed.

michigander

Equipment
B2601
May 29, 2018
Northern Michigan
I have my loader off in 12' shed. I'm positive the whole tractor would fit I moved my shelf/storage brace on bucket end.

As is I've got about 3 feet more in front the rear tires was just inside shed when I dropped the loader.

To cheat some more room you could curl the bucket under :D

El Jefe

Equipment
B2401
May 18, 2020
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks for the good ideas. I need to replace the 36" door on the shed with a wider sliding door and I wanted to be sure the tractor would fit with the loader before I modify the door. It sounds like the worst case scenario would be dropping the bucket (SSQA) and pull forward which is no big deal. I'll pick up 4" of floor with the new door so I'm hopeful that I'll fit by just curling the bucket. Good call on adding reinforcement on the wall so I have something to bump into. Now I can modify the shed to work while I wait for the tractor to arrive! My wife is quickly finding jobs for me to do around the house because she knows that once the tractor is here I'll find plenty of chores to do outside.