Now Titan BB fits Landpride QH10

Todd C

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Feb 18, 2020
SW Mich
As probably everyone here (but me) is aware the Landpride quick hitch QH10 has a fixed vertical spread of 15" between pins (NOT adjustable) and the Titan Ballast Box has an 18" spacing. Being as wet-behind-the-ears as is possible, this came as something of a surprise when it came time to hook them up.

Luckily the BB was not yet filled (with whatever) and allowed me to make this mod without too much drama.

I spaced the new attachment hole down 3" and kept it 2" away from the wall for plenty of clearance.

Attachments

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Kubota BB would not fit my cat1 QH. Ordered a Titan BB off Amazon - low and behold the top link wasn't right. I don't have you welding skills, made it work using QH adapter in an unusual manner.

Later on Titan on website I saw they have a cat1 BB and a QH compatible cat1 BB. Damn them, they should rework the "defective" stuff, any QH compatible will still work on std 3pt

Attachments

Todd C

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Feb 18, 2020
SW Mich
Thanks for the feedback.

My first thought was a link to bridge the gap like your solution. Then I was going to use angle iron as I have seen used elsewhere on this site, but every supplier around these parts was closed to the public. Flat stock turned out to be fine.

As far as welding skills...I think thick painting skills is more like it.