Adding 2nd and 3rd remote

Black1Star

Apr 29, 2020
United States
If i remember correctly the stacking kits come with the the tie rods, quick connects and valve handles. The parts are not cheap and i had to purchase from sales dept, not parts dept,

You could remove your current valve (entire valve body and blocks) and mount a different 3 spool valve in its place, as long as it is a power beyond valve and rated for the proper flow. you have all the plumping done, just connect the in, out and pb hoses to the correct ports on the new valve. i am not familiar with Bucher but I am sure MtnViewRanch knows the hydraulic business.

chrissuter

Feb 29, 2020
California
Well,

I have the 2501, I was discussing regarding the auger, I have the Top/Tilt in the rear, I have top float, it is using the two levers to the right of the drivers seat and I believe factory valves. The dealer says the third function and top/tilt can exist of the output right under the middle of the tractor on the right side.

I know I am showing my ignorance but I think it should work just fine. I can take pics if that helps?

Thanks for the Auger advice, by the way can you tell me the engineer you worked with at Auger Torque? Thanks.

Mechanical Type

Equipment
Mx5200 8' scrape, 7'Box, 6' hog, Grapple, forks
May 17, 2020
Country Living
I got a rear remote installed because I wanted top n tilt also. I am using a diverter valve to get 2 from 1 on the rear. This is perfect for me because it's much cheaper than the Kubota set up and I will never need two simultaneous hydraulic functions for the rear at the same time.

Mechanical Type

Equipment
May 17, 2020
Country Living
Also very good when establishing a crown in a road with a box blade or rake.

I strongly suggest a power angle on the rake as well.
this may concern you:

Okay, so I might get a "I told ya so."

I just bought a new M7060 using Kubota's Top-N-Tilt, and 3 remotes. I asked the dealer for 2 of the remotes to be a float valve, for the TnT cylinders, but he insisted all should be Self Cancelling Detent valves (SCD), as that is what they say and should be used for TnT... (I'm guessing this has to be a personal preference thing?) So, I did have some issues using my box scraper while using the SCD valves, digs in all over the place, I cant get a set scrape height to fine tune to barely drag the blade across the top ground. (float across the top)

Mechanical Type

Equipment
May 17, 2020
Country Living
So please comment on my setup.

I have a single remote, self centering in the rear. My plan was to feed a diverter manifold and run top n tilt with a 12v switch. I have read where some mx series have a problem with a front diverter set up because they have a regen circuit. Is this a problem for the rear remotes also?

I don't think I'll be getting a float for the rear just yet.

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
A diverter will work fine to add a set of couplers for the rear remote.;)

Might even consider going with a double diverter set so that you can operate 3 separate functions if that need ever comes up in the future. :cool:

Attachments

Mechanical Type

Equipment
May 17, 2020
Country Living
A diverter will work fine to add a set of couplers for the rear remote.;)

Might even consider going with a double diverter set so that you can operate 3 separate functions if that need ever comes up in the future. :cool:
Thanks. I just ordered the stuff to put a floating second valve oem kubota stuff in place. The cost was virtually the same ($500ish vs $550ish) and it'll be neater and more intuitive and adds the float function.