B 7200 Clutch ??

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hey Guys. didn't do much today. Checked panels and hood for fit.Not happy with the grill doesn't fit in tight. I may be able to adjust it with the bottom bolts on the air cleaner support/rad guard thingy.i am going to modify the air cleaner, that horn on it just gets in the way. I'm not sure how I,m going to modify it , but I am not going to move the air cleaner. Just modify the inlet. Wish me luck.Iam happy with the fuel cap hole.

Attachments

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hey Guys. More pics of the hood and headlights.No low or high beam just lights.They are just cheap lights $33.00 at canadian tire. The only ones I could find that even came close to being the right size.

Attachments

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Twin turbos? Now that would be a project. So Iz a bin a painten. Pictures Lie. Looks good from afar. I guess I'm reasonably happy with how things turned out. Considering where it was done , And ! who did it. Hood and grill aren't done yet. My son Ben is doing the fibreglass on the grill and the putty work on the front of that hood.

Attachments

Larry

Apr 24, 2009
Mokena IL
i remember a movie from the 70s called killdozer when i was a kid.
Dusty has the "killbota" with the new face,scary looking :eek:

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hey Guys. Sorry no updates other than I'm waiting for Ben to get the hood done , And I'm retouching the rear fenders. He brought the grill back today it looks good. I'll take a pic before I paint it. I'll paint the hood ,fenders , and grill at the same time. Vic, I do remember what it looked like before. The trouble is I also know what it could look like. Chances are I will never be happy with the things I build or fix but most of the time I will be happy that I did it. And Larry, Killbota !! come on, it's just a little baby tractor , it would never hurt anyone! Honest!!

Larry

Apr 24, 2009
Mokena IL
I was only kidding Dusty the kubota looks great for a "baby tractor" and your doing a nice job i like to read the updates

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
So was I Larry. Don't ever worry about me taking things the wrong way. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to look at my little project that is taking way to long, cause IT IS taking way too long and everyone is still giving me tips and encouragment and coments . And if Iwas going to take something the wrong way it would be something about a mint b7200 hood for 25 bucks.:D Tomorow I hope to finish the paint, if I don't screw some thing up.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Boy I just can't leave well enough alone.That exhaust stack was ugly. Yup ! snapped all four bolts. But did a bunch of wiring or should I say Ben did:D,rear fenders, steps, and small stuff. Started to put the dash together and then AYUP! that exhaust has to be straightened up and painted.

Attachments

Michael

Equipment
Zen Noh ZL1801 Sadly I sold it and a T1400 lawn tractor
Mar 11, 2009
Sedro Woolley, Washington USA
How about a bit of chrome on the exhaust and muffler Dusty, I would wonder what paint would give it a chrome look and stand up to the high temperature........:D That is a improvement what you did just the way it is.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Thankfully the manifold came off real easy. It could have been more difficult. Once I got the manifold off I just put it on the drill press and over sized the holes a bit. And that black high heat paint! 23 bucks:mad: