L185 wheels starting to rust through

Oil pan 4

Equipment
L185 turbo
Sep 21, 2017
NM
My wheels are starting to rust through around the valve stem. I would rater not wait for the tube to below before I try to find new ones.
I could go to a different width wheel just have to keep the same diameter since my tractor has 4wd.
Same thing on the backs, but it looks like I have some options for the rear, such as cut out and reweld my kubota hub plate on tractor trailer wheels, but I just put new $400 each tires on the back 2 years ago. So I would like to keep them for a while.
One option appears to be buy replacement outer rims, cut welds that hold the center section out of my old wheels and weld the old center section to a new outer rim. Add a little paint and primer and good as new.
The backs will last another year or 2, the fronts look like they are on barrowed time.

I would like to buy some fronts that have been hot dipped galvanized, like you see on a boat trailer wheel if available. I'm trying to find the part number but seem to have trouble finding it.
For the rears I'm good with getting a replacement outter rim and cutting/welding them.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
If the only problem is the area around the valve stem it can be repaired. A washer welded into place will work.

If you want to galvanize them I expect that can be done. You would need to talk to the dipping plant. They could tell you how to prep them. It only will take a day to do it. $$$$$

Oil pan 4

Equipment
L185 turbo
Sep 21, 2017
NM
On one wheel it's a little past the valve stem. The rim has rusted thin enough to start to bulge out about 2 inches away from the valve stem rust.

Oil pan 4

Equipment
L185 turbo
Sep 21, 2017
NM
I'm thinking the front tire answer might be the same as the back.
Buy a 14x6 rim blank and welder up.