L175 for sale or its Junked

Tolbertjdt

Equipment
Kubota 175
Dec 8, 2012
Ragley,Louisiana, USA
I have a L175 that am being told that the front seal is blown and I got quoted 300 dollars just for the seal. Then I see what kind of work to replace it is more that I have time or the ability for. I’m just seeing if anyone is looking to buy a parts L175 before I junk it. I need it out of the barn and get the spot ready for another tractor. It comes with the infamous tiller that only works on the L175. All offers will be considered.

carhartfarm

Oct 1, 2013
Rathdrum, Idaho
I have a L175 that am being told that the front seal is blown and I got quoted 300 dollars just for the seal. Then I see what kind of work to replace it is more that I have time or the ability for. I’m just seeing if anyone is looking to buy a parts L175 before I junk it. I need it out of the barn and get the spot ready for another tractor. It comes with the infamous tiller that only works on the L175. All offers will be considered.
I am looking for the right front wheel gear housing for a L1501dt or L185DT will the 175 parts fit? I need the whole wheel housing and gears that connect the front axel housing to the wheel. there are a few beveled gears that are inside the housing.
carhartfarm

xtruckerbob

Equipment
Kubota L2600, - BX 2670, - BX 25-D-1, -G3200, - RTV 900, - ZTR 121S
Nov 7, 2012
Winnsboro, Louisiana
Just wondering if it runs? And do you have an idea what you want for it? I was thinking I would run an irrigation well with it.