Kubota B5100E Diesel Tractor with Snowblower & Rear Plow

aj2393

Oct 19, 2016
Rochester MA
Kubota B5100E Tractor with recently rebuilt Kubota Snowcaster snow blower with hydraulic down pressure. Also has adjustable plow blade on back. Blade can be turned around to push snow in reverse.

Tractor has front and rear PTOs. Have rear PTO driveshaft and a trailer ball hitch setup for the back. Tractor has both High and Granny Low Range with 3 forward speeds and reverse in each range. Posi rear end.

Strong 2cyl Kubota diesel in impeccable condition. Runs strong and like new. No Leaks! All new rubber lines, no dry rot here. Fluids and filters just changed including the antifreeze. Comes with all the Kubota service manuals, some spare parts and extra keys. Also including brand new Glacier snow chains and snow chain tensioners for those serious about snow removal.

Note the machine is 2wd not 4wd and that hour meter, hazard light in rear, an horn do not work. Headlights work great. Will fit on a trailer but not in a pickup truck as it is too heavy.

Asking $2750 OBO. Located in Rochester MA 02770.

Serious inquiries 61seven seven59 two796 or aausterman (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Attachments

redmaher

Jun 23, 2016
US
Great deal I wish I wasn't so far away. And the jeep key chain doubles the value.***128516;

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk