Cracked fuel line

sgaus50

Equipment
M4030SU
Aug 26, 2010
Fairdale, KY, USA
I am having a problem with my M4030SU high pressure fuel line. Evidently the line is cracked at the end which seats into the injector. It leaks past the nut. I have replacd #2 once and it lasted a couple of years. #2 started leaking again this year so I ordered the $14 part. The dealer has now advised me that the lines are discontinued and can't be ordered. That is hard to believe but has been verified in a couple of attempts to order on-line. I am interested to see if anyone out there has any ideas. I can get the ends changed out if i knew of a place to buy just the ends or had some lines that had the same ends even if routing was different. Please give me your sugestions if any.
Thanks.

Randyj

Equipment
B9200D / BF350 Kubota Loader / L-4530B Kubota Backhoe w - subframe / LP GS1548
Sep 17, 2009
Northern Indiana
I would think that fuel line could still be purchased directly from Kubota.

In the off chance you cannot buy a new one, you could probably find one at
http://www.wkytp.com/ , (West Kentucky Tractor Parts ). They specialize in compact Kubota's.

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
All else fails you can also buy a brake line save fitings from your fuel line put them on the brake line . Use a flairing tool and flair them if this is possible dont know just idea if all else fails. handy

sgaus50

Equipment
M4030SU
Aug 26, 2010
Fairdale, KY, USA
Thanks for the advice. The ends seem to be special configuration. If Kubota just sold the tips, I could solder them to existing lines. I would be happy just to get a line that was routed wrong but had the correct ends but can't seem to find much information. Buying lines from the scrap yard sounds the most promising but that has the risk of buying a bad one.