Kubota BX slow HST pedal fix/adjust

NoBiffBetter

Oct 30, 2018
Silver Creek, NY. USA
Hey guys made this video to show how to fix your slow HST pedal.. or maybe you just want to get more speed out of your Kubota bx this video will show you how to do that as well!

https://youtu.be/YVpLr4atCPg

I also show future mods that will be coming soon, I am going to be adding a Vertical stack exhaust to my bx as well as a n upgraded fuel filter/water separator to take the place of the OEM fuel filter underneath the tractor for the lift pump.

If you guys have any questions just leave a comment on my channel or comment down below. More videos on the stack exhaust build this week so stay tuned and subscribe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
What is the advantage of a vertical stack exhaust on the BX?

Not something I ever considered, and actually not something I would want on mine. Curious what the motivation for doing it is...

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
What is the advantage of a vertical stack exhaust on the BX?

Not something I ever considered, and actually not something I would want on mine. Curious what the motivation for doing it is...

Wants the 'big tractor' look.......:D Probably put a flapper cap on it too.....:D

Interestingly, one of M's has the optional underslung exhaust pipe on it and I prefer it as there is no obstructions to look through / over when looking down the hood at say the FEL bucket.