landscape rake

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hi Guys. Me and the boys want to build a landscape rake. Now this is a couple of weeks away cause there is an ariens rider to finish and a power broom for the Steiner to finish first. Just thought if I got it on here early I could pic up a few ideas. I'm having a hard time even finding a pic of one. Thanks, hope to get some feedback.:D Dusty

MD4310GST

Equipment
L4310D GST, Rhino Post hole digger & Loader w/Gearmore Grapple kit, 6'boxscraper
Feb 22, 2010
Yankee Hill, CA
Gearmore makes the ones I've seen, so they should have some pics on their website. Tractor Supply also sells them, so there should be pics there as well. Hope that helps!:)

Last edited:

B7510

Equipment
B7510 HST
Apr 29, 2009
Ontario
Hi Guys. Me and the boys want to build a landscape rake. Now this is a couple of weeks away cause there is an ariens rider to finish and a power broom for the Steiner to finish first. Just thought if I got it on here early I could pic up a few ideas. I'm having a hard time even finding a pic of one. Thanks, hope to get some feedback.:D Dusty
Hi Dusty
Not sure if this will help. I purchased Landpride rake used in the US a few years ago for my B7510. It's a 6' but works fine. I think its the best thing since sliced bread. I was lucky to find a 6" "blade" and I added it for more versatility. I tried to attach a pdf file from Landpride showing the parts but was not successful. Send me your email address if you want and I will send it to you direct.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Dusty, with your mechanical abilities and welding skills, you could build this thing in your sleep :cool:

I'm already looking forward pic's of the final product :D

Scott

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hi Guys Thanks for the replies. I may be changing things a bit. I have to talk to my son in law, He is the guy that has all the experience with this stuff. I watched a few vids on utube and I really like the power box rake. I have a box of carbide tips that I had no Idea what to do with. Now I do!!. I will keep you posted. Thanks again.:D Dusty I forgot Email is dusty-t@hotmail.com

Last edited: