hydralic parts necessary for a snow blade

diesel4x4

Equipment
bx2200d
Aug 10, 2019
Jessup
hello I have a bx2200d tractor which I want to put a bx2711 blade mount on with a tg2754 manual angle blade . I do not have any hydraulic controls for it . what do I need to raise the plow. there is not a fel for it. I have nothing but a mower deck . any help would be appreciated. thank you dave have a great day

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
hello I have a bx2200d tractor which I want to put a bx2711 blade mount on with a tg2754 manual angle blade . I do not have any hydraulic controls for it . what do I need to raise the plow. there is not a fel for it. I have nothing but a mower deck . any help would be appreciated. thank you dave have a great day
You need to get the FEL valve to run the snow plow. ;)

diesel4x4

Equipment
bx2200d
Aug 10, 2019
Jessup
hello thank you for your help would this be a full kit of some sort or does it have to be ordered in pieces .hyd lines- valve- fittings ect. does someone have a part number or where would I find the part numbers.if you haven't noticed I am new to kabota tractors thanks dave

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
With the lift arm crank and pull rod mechanisms that likely lifts and lowers your mower deck,
the addition of appropriate cranks and pull rods, pulleys or cables could be devised to lift a snow blade without too much difficulty.

I had looked at the possibilities with my B7200 mower deck lift parts, but since I needed a sub frame to carry the front pto and blower mount, a hydraulic system was devised. No small work, but it does work ;-)

diesel4x4

Equipment
bx2200d
Aug 10, 2019
Jessup
hello thanks for your help .both are great ideas. thanks again. just thinking would I put a tee in the steel line that feeds the three point hitch cylinder? dave

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
hello thanks for your help .both are great ideas. thanks again. just thinking would I put a tee in the steel line that feeds the three point hitch cylinder? dave
Yes, that would work. I can't remember if the BX2200 has a "test" port on the TPH cylinder ( All the newer ones do!) if it does you could just plumb a hydraulic hose from it to the lift cylinder on your blade. I have the lift on my BX24D connected like this so I can use the loader valve to rotate the schute and operate the deflector on my snowblower.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Good info Eserv on using the three point to do it, I didn't think that was an option on these!

Now if you wanted to do a hydraulically turn-able blade then a FEL valve would be a better choice. ;)

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Good info Eserv on using the three point to do it, I didn't think that was an option on these!

Now if you wanted to do a hydraulically turn-able blade then a FEL valve would be a better choice. ;)
Of course it would! But if you have any of the newer bx models a much cheaper option is to install the dual remote valve from Kubota! It is actually quite inexpensive. I have one on my BX24D . I don't really recommend them on the TLB models though because of the amount of backhoe frame that has to be cut out to make room for it.

diesel4x4

Equipment
bx2200d
Aug 10, 2019
Jessup

hello you have helped me in the past and i appreciate it.i have a b20 kubota with a kubota front end loader . the prior owner ran it without engine oil . it is a d950-a-t engine .are these things worth rebuilding or does anyone know of a engine swap .parts available for the d950 .ps what does the a-t stand for on- d950 -a-t

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
hello you have helped me in the past and i appreciate it.i have a b20 kubota with a kubota front end loader . the prior owner ran it without engine oil . it is a d950-a-t engine .are these things worth rebuilding or does anyone know of a engine swap .parts available for the d950 .ps what does the a-t stand for on- d950 -a-t
Yes D950's are worth rebuilding.
You really can't easily swap it out for any other motor series.

There is no definitive answer to lettering behind the number, and I've never had it give me an issue as far as parts or a rebuild goes.

You will have to strip the motor down and send it to a machine shop to have the sleeves installed and bored, the rest can be done without any real special tools.
Here is one rebuild kit.