B3350SU Regeneration Issues

ScottyGoodBoy

Equipment
B3350SU
Sep 18, 2019
Winner, SD
Looking here and on the net I see this has been an issue for many. Me too! On mine, the regen light comes on and never goes out. After 10 to 15 minutes the tractor just shuts down and then won't start for 4 hours or more. Light remains on and the same thing happens. You can tell that it is regenerating because it is making noise and more black smoke is coming out. The only way to fix this is to take it to the dealer and have them reset the computer.

I purchased this tractor 4 years ago and this happened 3 times in the first 2 years. I moved 2 years ago and since then I have put on about 25 hours with no problems until yesterday. Light back on, runs until tractor dies.

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
Get it to a dealer NOW, you have a 5 year warranty on emissions. There are know issues with the 3350's.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Looking here and on the net I see this has been an issue for many. Me too! On mine, the regen light comes on and never goes out. After 10 to 15 minutes the tractor just shuts down and then won't start for 4 hours or more. Light remains on and the same thing happens. You can tell that it is regenerating because it is making noise and more black smoke is coming out. The only way to fix this is to take it to the dealer and have them reset the computer.

I purchased this tractor 4 years ago and this happened 3 times in the first 2 years. I moved 2 years ago and since then I have put on about 25 hours with no problems until yesterday. Light back on, runs until tractor dies.
As previously advised, take it to a dealer now.

FWIW, there should NEVER be any black smoke.

SDT