Quick Attach

Rgettman

Feb 21, 2017
Ofallon MO
I have a MX 5200. Looking for a good Cat 2 quick hitch. Not wanting to pay LandPride prices. Any suggestions? Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
I use Pat's Quick Hitch. It's available in Cat 1 or Cat 2. I ordered mine from Rural King. You can check it out on You Tube. It allows the arms to move to different widths instead of being a fixed width to which you must adjust your implements. It uses the normal adjustable top link.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
Rural King near me keeps the Cat 2 in stock at a good price but I do not remember what the price was marked at.

I would agree with Roadworthy that the Pat's would do you more good. I ended up with some old equipment and the spread is not the same on the hay cutter and the rotary cutter so the quick hitch will not work for me.

Rgettman

Feb 21, 2017
Ofallon MO
Rural King near me keeps the Cat 2 in stock at a good price but I do not remember what the price was marked at.

I would agree with Roadworthy that the Pat's would do you more good. I ended up with some old equipment and the spread is not the same on the hay cutter and the rotary cutter so the quick hitch will not work for me.

Thanks everyone. I’ll be trying Pats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Missouriboy

Equipment
L245
May 2, 2017
Lees Summit, Mo. Jackson
I got the Pats Quick Hitch and added a hydraulic top link and it makes putting on and taking off implements almost easy! I like the Pat's for its adaptability with different width 3 points.

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
The Harbor Fright quick hitch is cat 2 and works well on my tractor.
Are you certain about it being Cat 2?

From the HF website:
Designed for tractors up to 45 HP
Fits most category 1 tractors
Four position draw pin adjustments
Powder coated to resist rust
Meets ASAE specifications

My neighbor bought one and it was Cat 1, not 2.

RBA50

Equipment
B2320, LA304 loader (B1658 QA), B2789 snowblower, RCK54-29B MMM, HF quick hitch
Apr 29, 2013
Goldendale, WA
At one time, HF did have both Cat 1 and 2 Quick Hitches. Now it seems they are only listing Cat 1. Probably didn't sell many Cat 2's.