Kubota B3300SU Relief Valve adjustment

mrcarnage2

Equipment
B3300SU
Nov 13, 2017
Pullman, MI, USA
Hello,

Bought my tractor 2010 B3300SU a few years ago used with 450 hours on it. Like everyone it seems that my FEL is a little underpowered. I have bought the makings for a hydraulic pressure tester and will be testing the system to see if I'm reaching even close to the rated operating pressure for the tractor. My Questions are:

1. Are all the shim sizes the same for the relief valves? Because when I go to Messicks it seems like the shims everyone is using fits every tractor but mine.

2. The valve on the B3200 is the same as mine and it is listed so can I use the same shims?

I guess number 2 is almost the same as 1. So sorry if I sound redundant. I'm just trying to make the question as clear as I can.

Thanks

E

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I believe that your B is the same as mine. The B series use the same shims as the BX series. Just make sure to get a variety pack of them (different thickness). I was able to bump mine up and it made a noticeable difference. No issue raising a full bucket of stone to max height using the larger "light materials" bucket.

mrcarnage2

Equipment
B3300SU
Nov 13, 2017
Pullman, MI, USA
I believe that your B is the same as mine. The B series use the same shims as the BX series. Just make sure to get a variety pack of them (different thickness). I was able to bump mine up and it made a noticeable difference. No issue raising a full bucket of stone to max height using the larger "light materials" bucket.
That's what I am hoping for. I'll get the shims. And once I get the gauge made I'll test the pressure. And post what I found.

Thanks for the response.