L3901 mods

KHW59

Equipment
L-3901 Brushhog, Finish mower, road planner, box blade.
Apr 28, 2016
Palatka Fl
I did some modifications to my new L3901 after getting rid of the B3350. Most of these mods pertained to compensate for my handicaps.

The first was adding a rearview mirror and the bilge blower fan.

The dealer fabricated a new toplink for me so I can adjust from the chair. Otherwise, I have to return to my Powerchair>

So that means the plastic toolbox has to go. And this is the replacement and site.

I fabbed up and new HST pedal that is easier to go backwards. I can now just hook my toes under it for reverse.

CapnDean

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L6060,ZD1211
Feb 22, 2018
Gulfport, MS USA
ABH2 says to KHW59: If you will install a rear remote on your L3901, I will send to you (free of charge) the hydraulic top-link cylinder that I had on my L3901.

You will eat that S!@# right up pal. Once you adjust that box blade or that bush hog with the hyd lever you will NEVER go back to a standard (get off the tractor and screw the turnbuckle) top link again!.

Thank you for your service!

KHW59

Equipment
L-3901 Brushhog, Finish mower, road planner, box blade.
Apr 28, 2016
Palatka Fl
ABH2 says to KHW59: If you will install a rear remote on your L3901, I will send to you (free of charge) the hydraulic top-link cylinder that I had on my L3901.

You will eat that S!@# right up pal. Once you adjust that box blade or that bush hog with the hyd lever you will NEVER go back to a standard (get off the tractor and screw the turnbuckle) top link again!.

Thank you for your service!
I will look into a rear remote:D