Bonnet/Hood B6100E

guilt trip

Equipment
Kubota B6100E tractor, kubota box blade, & 5' bush hog mower.
Jun 23, 2010
central Florida
I need a Bonnet/Hood for my B6100E, the one I have has several issues from battery acid damage to rust, no dents though, I am doing a visual rebuild (paint job, new wiring, clamps, hoses & etc.), if it can be seen it's getting attention. The idea of laying down 600 bucks for a new hood ant pretty. Mine can be sand blasted with a new piece of metal brazed on the area that had battery acid damage. I kinda wanted to have a working nice looking tractor and we all know the hood will be the first thing everyone sees the new decals better be applied to a new on new looking hood. GT

Randyj

Equipment
B9200D / BF350 Kubota Loader / L-4530B Kubota Backhoe w - subframe / LP GS1548
Sep 17, 2009
Northern Indiana
$600 ?

I'd be happy to pay that for a new hood.

I've got a B9200, and a new hood (if you can find one) is $1,200!

You might have luck finding a used one at West Kentucky Tractor Salvage.

Other than that, watch ebay.

handyman

Equipment
Kubota B7100HST-E
Sep 18, 2009
Dayton,Tn.
Agree with Randyj Kentucky tractor or E bay. I would probably weld a piece on to replace the bad area before giving 600 but thats me. :DYep if my toe came off I would try to weld it back on. If you weld it use the stitch method and it will not twist as much if any.handy

guilt trip

Equipment
Kubota B6100E tractor, kubota box blade, & 5' bush hog mower.
Jun 23, 2010
central Florida
local body shop guy said they could braise a section of metal on it and float fill the small holes and seam with "Duraglas" a fiberglass/plastic product . He also said if it's going to be a show tractor order the hood, if you going to to be nice looking painted and work tractor repair it . GT