Parts, new; discount & better pricing

Highpockets003

Aug 3, 2019
ABQ, NM
After searching through the various threads, I didn't find one that had a recommendation for buying Kubota-factory parts, at a discount. If I missed it, apologies. I did see several websites for new parts, but would prefer to not shotgun all of them to see which has consistently good pricing.

Am aware the Kubota dealers across state lines have various price points, item-to-item.

Do you have 1 or 2 recommended factory parts outlets that offer better pricing?

Thanks.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Don't think you are going to find a great difference is Kubota parts prices. After market items will be less, but the quality usually matches the price.

I can check prices with the local dealers (two within 20 miles) and there is very little difference between them and Coleman's in Bonner Springs, Ks. Except Coleman's almost always have the parts in inventory or can have them within 3-5 days.

You can call around in your area, but it just becomes a sport!

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
D2Cat is 100% correct. OEM parts prices are pretty stable no matter where you go and non OEM parts may be cheaper but quality and fitment could be an issue.

Myself, I buy (other than fluids and oil) 100% Kubota OEM.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
After searching through the various threads, I didn't find one that had a recommendation for buying Kubota-factory parts, at a discount. If I missed it, apologies. I did see several websites for new parts, but would prefer to not shotgun all of them to see which has consistently good pricing.

Am aware the Kubota dealers across state lines have various price points, item-to-item.

Do you have 1 or 2 recommended factory parts outlets that offer better pricing?

Thanks.
Few if any dealers discount OEM replacement parts to anyone but their very best customers (if then).

SDT

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Few if any dealers discount OEM replacement parts to anyone but their very best customers (if then).

SDT
Which is why I do all my business with one dealer (just purchased the Sidekick from him). He gives me a 10% discount on parts. I believe in supporting my dealer and he acts in kind.

One thing I did find out, there is another dealer (same distance away but in another direction) and I needed a can of ROPS grey and my dealer was out so I went to the other dealer and picked up a can. My dealer charges $9.75 per can, shelf price. The other dealer (who I don't do business with) charges $12.50 per can shelf price (Kubota OEM paint) so there are price fluctuations between dealers obviously. Supply and demand or excessive markup, who knows.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Which is why I do all my business with one dealer (just purchased the Sidekick from him). He gives me a 10% discount on parts. I believe in supporting my dealer and he acts in kind.

One thing I did find out, there is another dealer (same distance away but in another direction) and I needed a can of ROPS grey and my dealer was out so I went to the other dealer and picked up a can. My dealer charges $9.75 per can, shelf price. The other dealer (who I don't do business with) charges $12.50 per can shelf price (Kubota OEM paint) so there are price fluctuations between dealers obviously. Supply and demand or excessive markup, who knows.
Bingo, Flip.

I well know the parts manager (as well as everyone else) at my local dealer, and he gives me a discount on everything that I buy but I do spend LOTs of money there. Only the "best" customers do not pay list.

SDT

200mph

Equipment
L4740-3 Cab, FEL, Fnt Snow Blower L2185, LP Finish Mower, LP Rotary Mower
Mar 3, 2017
PA
Dealer’s may be restricted on what they can publicly price parts for based on their licensing agreement with Kubota.

At times my local dealers will advertise a small discount (10%).

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Parts, new; discount & better pricing

I’m with everyone else. I find my local guy is in the price neighborhood of Messicks and Coleman.

I usually am just getting routine service stuff, so it’s more convenient just to stop on my way from work, and no shipping.

With just the BX, I don’t buy a bunch there. But I’ve known the owner and family a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: