Daily Chuckle

Tim Horton

Mar 22, 2018
Lake Superior
From the book....... 50 Things Liberals Love to Hate.......

Walmart.....
How about a nice handmade, locally sourced flat screen TV ???

The V8 Engine.....
There is something wrong about all that power and freedom in the hands of someone who might not be one of them.....

Reactions: 1 user

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
And again:
My house is 50% democrats now that the kids are gone....

With kids coming for Thanksgiving I will be in the minority..... 4 of them graduated from Cornell.

You can probably guess what part of the original 50% I represent.... :)

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
And the poor that voted republican are poorer!
I think the point Charles Barkley was/has made is a particular group of people are promised many things from free phones to free food tickets. Charles owns several companies and believes folks should work for gain, not receive a hand out. One political party in particular caters to the idea of a ride to the voting booth, and I'm satisfied some coaching on who and why to vote for.

I saw an interview with him and he's pretty plain about it!

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
We were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. We decided it wasn’t fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so we voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.

We said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, “Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.”

The next night it was a different guy’s turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot.

We said, “Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night.”

The third night was Fred’s turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy, a man’s man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. “Good morning!” he said. We couldn’t believe it. We said, “Man, what happened?”

He said, “Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night… Bob sat up and watched me all night.”

With age comes wisdom.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Well, I, and most of the people I know must be exceptions to the rule.
Thats cause you aint ghetto rats, that have a hand out all the time,,just sayin..
But I must stay away from political posts, I do apologize to any ghetto rats I may have offended

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
According to some “City Folks”.....
Berkeley Instructor: “Rural Americans” are “Bad People Who Have Made Bad Life Decisions”.
The Epoch Times article.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a pretty accurate representation of the girl scouts in this area. :eek:

Heard a big bang bang bang (police type knock) on the door. Thought I was fixing to get raided!!! Opened the door and here's this sweet innocent looking girl standing there. Strong armed me for 6 boxes of cookies I dont even like :eek: [emoji14]

Did you know that them and the boy scouts except plastic now???? Wife and I didn't either till we tried the usual cop out "Sorry, we don't have any cash on us" and the little butt nugget selling pop corn, said "No problem, we except credit cards" :eek: :eek:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
That's a pretty accurate representation of the girl scouts in this area. :eek:

Heard a big bang bang bang (police type knock) on the door. Thought I was fixing to get raided!!! Opened the door and here's this sweet innocent looking girl standing there. Strong armed me for 6 boxes of cookies I dont even like :eek: [emoji14]

Did you know that them and the boy scouts except plastic now???? Wife and I didn't either till we tried the usual cop out "Sorry, we don't have any cash on us" and the little butt nugget selling pop corn, said "No problem, we except credit cards" :eek: :eek:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yes they got me with the plastic too! And boy scouts are a sore subject with me lol!