Daily Chuckle

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
When I was young that was always the most important part of my body too,,, OH yeah the spine :rolleyes:

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
While walking out to my car after work today the Boss pulls in with a brand new Lamborghini. I couldn't help walking over and admiring his beautiful new car. He gets out smiling while I look all around front to back. I said, "I'll bet that cost a pretty penny."

He said, "That's the beautiful thing about America son. If you go to work every day on time and keep your nose to the grindstone I'll be able to buy another one next year."
:D

Newlyme

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4900 w/loader, finish mower, tiller, auger, rake. BX24 w/loader, backhoe
May 27, 2015
Nelson Ohio USA
A group of high school friends now 40 years old decided to have a reunion and picked Cafe Michael. A nice restaurant downtown where the waitresses are young and cute. After the evening ended they had such a nice time they decided to do it again every ten years.

10 years later and now reaching 50 years old the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed to meet at Cafe Michaels again because the food was good and they had a nice wine selection.

10 years later and now 60 years old and it was time for the reunion again. Discussing where they would meet for dinner it was decided to meet at Cafe Michael because they could eat in peace and quiet and there was a beautiful view of the downtown skyline.

10 years later it's time to meet again and now they are in their 70's. The group once again discussed where they would like to meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed upon to meet at Cafe Micheals because the restaurant was wheelchair accessible.

10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group once again discussed where they would like to meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at Cafe Michael because they had never been there before.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
A New York Attorney representing a wealthy art collector phoned and asked to
speak to his client, "Saul, I have some good news and I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day, let me hear the good news first."

The Attorney said, "Well, I met with your wife today and she informed me that
she invested $5,000 in two pictures which she thinks will bring a minimum of
$15-20 million. I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!
You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

The Attorney replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
SHYT !!!!! Do you know how much coffee burns coming out your nose???

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
And as he drives down the road people have to wonder about his mental capacity. Pretty sad, really.

Problem solving should be a life lesson which begins at a very, very young age. But the real problem in America is we have parents that didn't learn it, so they can't/don't know to teach it.