5 NS 5011 weights with bracket (no longer available)

RSPandis3

Equipment
L3301
Jul 2, 2019
Odessa, FL, Hillsborough County
Selling five NS 5011 suitcase weights with the mounting bracket. I removed them from a Kubota L3301. Tractor only had 52 hours on it when I bought it. Weights are in great shape. Each weight weighs 52 lbs. Whole set with bracket for $200.00. I do not have the bolts needed to bolt these to the tractor. Note that these are in Tampa, Florida area. Trying to attache photos but every attempt on this site has resulted in failure. I can e-mail them if you please. I have a message in to the admin to see if I can sort this out.

SOJ51

Equipment
L4701
May 6, 2022
Montague, CA
Selling five NS 5011 suitcase weights with the mounting bracket. I removed them from a Kubota L3301. Tractor only had 52 hours on it when I bought it. Weights are in great shape. Each weight weighs 52 lbs. Whole set with bracket for $200.00. I do not have the bolts needed to bolt these to the tractor. Note that these are in Tampa, Florida area. Trying to attache photos but every attempt on this site has resulted in failure. I can e-mail them if you please. I have a message in to the admin to see if I can sort this out.
Just wondering if you still have those weights?