Initial site navigation

special t

Equipment
Pick up trucks of various makes vactor pipe cleaning truck, finn t75 hydroseeder
Aug 7, 2019
Scranton PA
Congratulations ott this is the first forum I ever joined. While looking for info on a machine that was pretty much dropped in my lap I came across this forum with someone titling their conversation with "I'm no longer a virgin"... well me too buddy ***129315; the only piece of orange equipment at our h.q. I just contracted this sickness that I cant shake since I started trouble shooting this morning. It might be my new favorite to work on. However it was pretty frustrating trying to figure out how to find basic stuff right after filling out my info. Maybe its time to update your layout or give new members a toturial of features at the home page and index. Maybe I just need to get with the times but I couldn't find the "join group" option because I expected to see it near the group name. Any way I hope to see some replies on the threads I started.

Last edited:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Congratulations ott this is the first forum I ever joined. While looking for info on a machine that was pretty much dropped in my lap I came across this forum with someone titling their conversation with "I'm no longer a virgin"... well me too buddy ***129315; the only piece of orange equipment at our h.q. I just contracted this sickness that I cant shake since I started trouble shooting this morning. It might be my new favorite to work on. However it was pretty frustrating trying to figure out how to find basic stuff right after filling out my info. Maybe its time to update your layout or give new members a toturial of features at the home page and index. Maybe I just need to get with the times but I couldn't find the "join group" option because I expected to see it near the group name. Any way I hope to see some replies on the threads I started.
On top of every forum here is a "sticky" with name that goes something like.... "Ultimate Readme" or similar. It is essentially a home made menu that leads you to threads relevant to that forum. Believe the how to join a "group" is at or near top of everyone one of them.

https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20495

Honestly though... Groups are mostly a Facebook thing. They are not used much in forums. In fact what you call a "group" may be a totally different animal than what forum folk call a "group"