Sorry Media

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Stock up,,,Jack,,,, Jamesons,, Guinness ,,, Drambuie,, and maybe some Maker's Mark,, you know for snake bites,, oh wait need Yukon Jack for those
Power Aide, Body Armor and caffiene free Pepsi for me, I don't drink alcohol.

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
Its not just that kind of news, either.

Local news did a story of our family interest in drag racing. That would be my dad, brother, uncle, and myself. Mom could care less. Anyway, we agreed to let them do the story. They brought their pretty little blonde reporter and of course the equipment, bought it all to the track for a 2 part story. Part two was the pretty lady getting a ride in a real race car.

Of course they only air what they want to and what they did air pissed me off something bad. I had actually entertained hiring an attorney, but figured it wouldn't do me any favors, so I let it go--but not without warning to their editors.

But yes part 2 was sorta fun. I spent the entire saturday night rigging up a 5 point harness and a passenger seat for a 90 lb blonde, adjusted the 4 link, threw a little nitro in with the methanol and we went for a ride. Little did I know how much (or little) it takes to make a big difference. Stood that old car up nearly on the bumper and rode it out about 80 foot or so. I think the lady was about to puke when she got out of the car but I figured most of that was the nitro/methanol fumes. Both of us were white as a ghost and she was shaking like a leaf. That part was fun. The rest of it was just work. But the entire ordeal taught me that the media only tells 1/3 of the story.

Then years later I got in on a show (at the track and a local shop) where they were airing it on ESPN2 as a mini-series reality show, before reality stuff really took off. It flopped. What a rig job. They had the whole thing rigged to support a local business and nothing more. Had I known that was going to happen, I would have never agreed to do the show, period. That particular business was real shady; I felt like advertising for them would have been the wrong thing to do. It was a front for other activity that goes on behind the scenes. The producers and editors were pieces of hollywood trash. They way they had it set up, 4 teams, 8 shows. After E2, one team was out. E4 another team was out, etc. After I got wind of how they were allowing certain things to happen outside of the "rules", I basically quit trying, giving my thoughts to the producer. Producer said ok, you want out, we'll make sure you're out. Couldn't come fast enough. Whole thing was rigged from the get-go.

"Reality TV"? Ain't nothing "real" about it. All show business and nothing more.

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
My sister in law worked for the local newspaper in Chatt Tn many years ago. I found out through her that 60 to 70 percent of what was reported was "false, misleading or made up". I always look for underlying info in news stories. "News" is all about the money!!!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Buddy of mine was a Huckabee campaign worker. CNN wanted to do an interview so he agreed. They interviewed him for half an hour. His piece ended up 35 seconds long and they edited what he said to make it sound totally unlike what he actually said. They totally rigged the whole article.
TOTALLY. FAKE. NEWS.

Lycomech96

Equipment
B2601, loader, backhoe
Nov 12, 2018
Williamsport, PA, USA
I saw the NYC policemen getting doused with buckets of water this week and it made me sick to see the gleeful perps getting away with it. I would have silent fire trucks waiting the next block down and come in there with hoses blasting to clean the streets of the trash.

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
I saw the NYC policemen getting doused with buckets of water this week and it made me sick to see the gleeful perps getting away with it. I would have silent fire trucks waiting the next block down and come in there with hoses blasting to clean the streets of the trash.
I saw the clip and couldn't understand why the two female NYPD officers didn't immediately go after these jerks. I would have taken them to the ground, arrested them for assaulting a police officer, and taken them to jail.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Buddy of mine was a Huckabee campaign worker. CNN wanted to do an interview so he agreed. They interviewed him for half an hour. His piece ended up 35 seconds long and they edited what he said to make it sound totally unlike what he actually said. They totally rigged the whole article.
TOTALLY. FAKE. NEWS.
CNN.... Clinton News Network... Need I say more?

I believe maybe 5% of what I read and even less if I read it on the net.:)

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
TOTALLY. FAKE. NEWS.
Always liked Mike Huckabee and his daughter too. Hope she runs for Governor.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Tomorrow should give you all some hope as many classified documents are declassified and released. Not sure when they'll hit the papers but, it's a start to get much sought after information out to the public. Expect much spin... as usual.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Tomorrow should give you all some hope as many classified documents are declassified and released. Not sure when they'll hit the papers but, it's a start to get much sought after information out to the public. Expect much spin... as usual.
When bad people start going to jail ill have some hope but until then its just a bunch of talk, talk, talk.

Hey last time you mentioned this the website was down for 2 days..hmmm

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
You will get your wish very shortly... Have patience just a little while longer.
Taking down a criminal enterprise over 100 years in the making takes time, and preparation. Much is, and has been, going on behind the scenes.
Watch the Epstein case. That will be the kickoff to the avalanche.

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
“The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” ***8213; Confucius

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
Oct 28, 2018
USA
You will get your wish very shortly... Have patience just a little while longer.
Taking down a criminal enterprise over 100 years in the making takes time, and preparation. Much is, and has been, going on behind the scenes.
Watch the Epstein case. That will be the kickoff to the avalanche.
I'll be surprised if Epstein lives much longer. The Clinton's have a way of eliminating people like Epstein very conveniently.

he's got as ton of dirt on Bill.

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
I'll be surprised if Epstein lives much longer. The Clinton's have a way of eliminating people like Epstein very conveniently.

he's got as ton of dirt on Bill.
You are absolutely correct. I'm pretty sure he'll "commit suicide" while in prison.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Everything that follows is about criminality not politics.

The heretofore secret FBI Papadopoulos files are being released today (not out yet) that unequivocally show that PapaD was set up by the US government using Josef Mifsud, who was in fact himself a government player.

Did you notice Nancy Pelosi, Elijah Cummings, and a host of other Dem leadership in Italy a few days ago? They were there to beg the Italian government to not release what they had regarding Mifsud to US investigators OR to allow his extradition to testify in Washington. (Mifsud is believed to be in Italy right now.) Mifsud is now understood to have been a then US government agent used to attempt to frame PapaD. The Dem leadership reportedly failed to get the cooperation of the Italian government.

Bad week for the Dems. The DNC took Trump to court in an attempt to prove that the Trump campaign, WikiLeaks and the Russian government had conspired to interfere in the 2016 election. The court threw the case out with prejudice saying it "lacked merit." That means they presented inadequate evidence. That means their story also lacks "evidence."

The big declassification we were told to expect was many of the documents Rep. Devon Nunes requested as far back as 2017. These reveal the core illegalities surrounding the bogus FISA applications using the fake dossier, paid for by the Clinton campaign. American citizens were being routinely spied upon using government intel sources and methods, including a political opponent, and all of this was being managed by the then president of the United States.

Finally getting these documents released from the FBI will finally show the world who it was that lied to the American people about the whole "frame Trump Russia" story, which was actually originally a fictional story adapted by Glenn Simpson at Fusion GPS and used to remove Trump from power. As I said yesterday, the declassification (aka "declas") will likely be reviewed by Nunes before release to the public. We should hear the basics by weeks end.

The Nunes information puts a lot of former public officials at odds with their testimony and activities while under US Govt. employ, namely Comey, Brennan, and Clapper as well as a half dozen other former agency employees.

But, of course you are all up on this because the MSM is doing such an outstanding job of covering this material, right?

To quote a guy who knows his stuff, "NOTHING can stop what is coming. NOTHING."

Stay tuned!

PS: Epstein oral arguments set to begin October 28th of this year. The trial date is now set for June of 2020. This case is 1000 times more important and complex than it seems and "why" will be made clear as it unfolds. It is truly an international scandal. It ties in with the NXIVM sex cult and these two represent what will eventually be a tiny bit of what becomes public. Reportedly, it will extend across the nation, including Hollywood.

Last edited: