T1400H/RC40LT parts needed.

leo24551

Equipment
T1400H
Mar 30, 2011
Forest, VA
WTB a good used deck hub loaded w/pulley for a Kubota RC40LT mower deck. I would settle for just the spindle and pulley. Thanks.

txav8r

Equipment
T1460
Jun 3, 2011
Dallas, Texas
Hello Leo,

I just inherited a T1460 that has the RCK40LT mower deck. The tractor is in very good condition. I started through it to get it up to speed again. After buying all the 3yr/300 hour service parts needed to do a thorough service to the little machine and washed it down and dried it off to start that process, I noticed...that the mower deck was rusted way to much to just mow with it. So I took it off the machine, noticing all the hardware that was incorrect. But the two blade pulleys and the center pto transfer double pulley are all in good shape. The blade drive belt tensioner is frozen (rust no doubt). The under deck area is good and it is apparent fertilizer on the top of the deck that cause the damage to the deck. I took it to a machine shop and he figures $250 to rebuild the deck, plus it will cost something to get it sandblasted and then repainted. So I am thinking repairing this lawn mower is not a good investment. I am open to options and may want to part out the deck and sell the tractor separately as a possible racing lawn mower. I really don't know but see that you are looking for a deck hub with spindle and center pulley. I am not certain what the hub is but I can see the spindle and pulley and know that there is a bearing or two within it and that may be the hub you refer too. Send me a pm if your interested in this. I just joined and this is my first post. My hope was to find the mower deck for less than the weld job.