Need some quick buying advice

KHW59

Equipment
L-3901 Brushhog, Finish mower, road planner, box blade.
Apr 28, 2016
Palatka Fl
My new L3901 will be delivered Wednesday
The dealership was gracious enough to let me pickup and use the repaired 3350 till delivery. I can say it feels fully repaired now. I used my road planner to fix my road and the ball fields. Also cut for 4 hours with the 6' field mower. The 3350 never missed a lick. Could be placebo but it seemed stronger than before.
But I doubt the L3901 will make me miss it.

BigG

Equipment
l2501, FEL, BB, Rotary cutter, rake,spreader, roller, etc. New Holland TL80 A
Sep 14, 2018
West Central,FL
KHW59. Thanks for your reply. I hope your new ride works out well for you. Was that Futch's? I was tring to buy from them but the sales rep was to busy to talk to me. So I went up to Gainesville and bought one.

KHW59

Equipment
Apr 28, 2016
Palatka Fl
KHW59. Thanks for your reply. I hope your new ride works out well for you. Was that Futch's? I was tring to buy from them but the sales rep was to busy to talk to me. So I went up to Gainesville and bought one.
It was Futches.

KHW59

Equipment
Apr 28, 2016
Palatka Fl
Received the L3901 today. This is a whole different beast. Much more power to the ground over the lighter B3350. The B3350 is much more nimble than the 3901, but the power is awesome! I now see why the B's are considered landscape tractors. L3901 does the job slower but with much less effort and that in itself is a time saver.
I have always said "It's better to have and not need that to need and not have"
I was able to do a great comparison between the two as I helped prepped the same ball fields doing the same jobs.