You are not looking close enough.

:)

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Hey did you know that you can pay big bucks to a company like "Fusion GPS" to go out and influence all the media companies into reporting the info you want reported on?

Its all outlined here in testimony at the deposition of Glenn Simpsons Fusion GPS
https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...CA7BB4D915E97709D2F-Simpson.html#document/p20

Oh and not to get political but this same document starting on page 117 has testimony of the meeting between fusion GPS, Washington post people and the Russian Lawyer who met with Trump Jr. THE DAY BEFORE AND DAY AFTER the infamous trump tower meeting.
https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...A7BB4D915E97709D2F-Simpson.html#document/p117

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
And according to cnn, Epstien found dead in jail cell, 7-10-19. Dang, now we'll never get to know all the dirty secrets. Oh, wait, that's why he's dead.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Question is: Does this now mean the Federal Government can release all the evidence it had against Epstein, thereby accelerating the main purpose of the arrest?

I mean, if he is dead, they should be able to release names unless they also plan to prosecute Ghislaine. They better get her into custody too.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
It’s really a sad thing to say, but for years I’ve boycotted national news as it relates to the political scene.
I know I’d recognize the President if he showed at my front door (like that would happen [emoji15]), but very few others. I voted for him and will again, more to keep the others out.....
I’ve worked in County gubbermint for 32 years....the drama with those Federal guys is nauseating....New York State legislators aren’t far behind. Sometimes they’re much worse....
I’ve always said those SOB’s should not be able to pass a new law until they rescind 3......believe it or not, parts of upstate New York are VERY conservative....
Unfortunately, our idiot governor can win 8 of 62 counties and carry the whole state, since upstate has so few people compared to NYC and it’s suburbs.
Again, not intended to be a political statement; I just don’t care for the drama and playing with the media for political reason.....
I’ve met Senator Chuck Schumer 10 times or more. He wouldn’t recognize me from skeets or CC Ray tomorrow.
But if I had a television camera in my hand he’d be my buddy.....
To them, it’s all a game.
Maybe I’ve been in the game too long......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
I wonder what " odds " the Las Vegas Bookies are giving on the life span of everyone connected to this that could give testimony ?

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
Looks like sidecarflip got it right.
Thats just conspiracy BS, that someone offed him. The reality is Epstien was a pedophile, got caught and was facing humiliation the rest of his life so he made himself die.

Fake News goes both ways and the conspiracy channels are as fake as CNN. Dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Last edited:

troverman

Equipment
MX6000 HSTC; 2020 Kubota Z421KW-54 zero turn mower
Jun 9, 2015
NH
Thats just conspiracy BS, that someone offed him. The reality is Epstien was a pedophile, got caught and was facing humiliation the rest of his life so he made himself die.

Fake News goes both ways and the conspiracy channels are as fake as CNN. Dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.
I think you're naive. Yep, Epstein was a bad guy...but many powerful people were bad with him. Bad enough to ruin a career, family, reputation. Bad enough to take down politicians who need to keep being elected in order to maintain their wealth and power. That's a strong motivation for making sure someone with a lot of information in a compromised position doesn't spill the beans...

Why do you think the FBI and IG are investigating? Because they understand the possibility of what I just mentioned...

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
Y'all know about Charlottesville and Heather Heyer, today is two years. While this 'event' was going on two years ago, the Governor was nearby at some totally unrelated function. The state police had a copter there as backup for him. Seems it was poorly maintained and when the Governor was traveling east on 64 back to Richmond, the copter had a catastrophic failure, crashing and both troopers on board perished. Tragic loss of life.
Well, when it happened two years ago, the news reported it accurately as such. A few months later, the crash was the same, but now the copter was there because of the 'event'. Months later, the news reported the copter was brought down due to the protesters. Today, they said it went down chasing the guy that ran the car into the crowd.
Complete and utter lies.:mad:

More than enough terrible stuff happens every day, there is no need to make it even worse.

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 4, 2018
Maine
I think you're naive. Yep, Epstein was a bad guy...but many powerful people were bad with him. Bad enough to ruin a career, family, reputation. Bad enough to take down politicians who need to keep being elected in order to maintain their wealth and power. That's a strong motivation for making sure someone with a lot of information in a compromised position doesn't spill the beans...

Why do you think the FBI and IG are investigating? Because they understand the possibility of what I just mentioned...

AAAAANNNNNDDDD thats why fake news and conspiracy theories will continue and flourish.

Its pretty naive to think killing off Epstein will stop the truth about powerful people from coming out....lol you guys watch too many movies.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
I got two theories on Epsteine. 1st and most plausible, he was a pedophile in jail. Pedophiles are lower then low in jail. He was looking at life in solitary confinement for his own protection from the inmates. So he took the cowards way out.

The second. Someone could have very well silenced him. But honestly I lean towards option 1.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
I got two theories on Epsteine. 1st and most plausible, he was a pedophile in jail. Pedophiles are lower then low in jail. He was looking at life in solitary confinement for his own protection from the inmates. So he took the cowards way out.

The second. Someone could have very well silenced him. But honestly I lean towards option 1.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Not knowing Epstein or anything about him on a psychological level, it is hard to accurately speculate. However, I suspect his attorneys told him that in the court of public opinion, he is convicted. Acosta cutting him a break and these new charges just mean it will be that much worse. No bond, even with close to $100MM offered and all expenses paid told me that the judicial system was not going to let him see the light of day ever again.
So given that he probably was going to spend the rest of his life in the big house, it does make sense to end it. No point in trying to live out your days knowing everyone wants to induce great harm.
That all said, I also suspect that he was not given the security he should of been given to ensure he remained alive.

Now begins the fight over assets.

man00

Jul 3, 2013
okla
I have respect for good cops, not so much for bad ones...There is a real disconnect between police and the public that seems to be getting worse

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Start at 3:05.

A good legal explanation at how free the Fed***8217;s are now to prosecute others connected to Epstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyXQms6Q78

By the way, federal agents are all over Epstein's properties at this moment.

Last edited: