L3710hst

WorkingDad

Jul 27, 2019
Ooltewah
I’m thinking of trading in my 92 Ford 250c and Kioti CK30 for a Kubota L3710HST. The Kubota has just over 2000 hours. I can’t find a whole lot of people that have much experience with it though. Seems that it’s out of production, but I imagine the local dealer can get parts? My Ford has just over 1300 hours, with the Kubota being in the 2k range, should I be worried about that at all. Seems to be in good condition, though I haven’t seen it in person, trust the seller though. No blow by.

It’s priced at $12,800. Seem like a fair deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WorkingDad

Jul 27, 2019
Ooltewah
Should also say I’m trading those in because the Kioti is at 30hp and bogs down with my bush hogging. Need something that can handle 5 acres in a couple hours. The Ford had no problems (56hp), but no FEL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yes it's been out of production for quite a few years, 1998-2002.
Yes Kubota still sells all the parts for that model, and will likely keep selling them for quite a few more years.
2k hours on a Kubota are not that many, you'll get twice to triple those hours with proper maintenance.
The price is real good, especially if it's in good shape.

There is a huge difference between the Kioti and the Kubota at the PTO, where it counts for Brush hogging.
Kioti 22 PTO HP
Kubota 30 PTO HP
Granted it doesn't have the 44 PTO HP the Ford has.
But I would say you would be better off.

Last edited: