Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Talk > Off Topic

Off Topic Got something to share but it's not strictly related to your favorite orange tractor? Post it here!

Old 03-19-2015   #1
Daren Todd

VIP Service Tech

Equipment: L1501, Z121s, rotary cutter, 60" finish mower, back blade, homemade box blade
Default Crazy pets

Post your off the wall pics you catch your pets doing. Gave the dogs s bath last night. And after changing my clothes, I went to grab my shirt but it wasn't where I left it. This is what I found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement
Old 03-19-2015   #2
D2Cat

VIP Service Tech

Equipment: L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Default Re: Crazy pets

Someone dumped this kitten or it got thrown out from under the hood, because the end of tail is snipped. So we took it in.

The dog was under the desk resting when I discovered this pair.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Deutz 6206 clutch, and Lilie 003.jpg
Views:	913
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	15397  
D2Cat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015   #3
sheepfarmer

Equipment: L3560, John Deere Gator, Ingersoll mower, Ford 8N tractor that is a little young

Great pics! Daren do you think he felt so bummed he had to hide in your shirt after his bath?
Old 03-19-2015   #4
North Idaho Wolfman

VIP Service Tech

Equipment: L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more

The antics around here are on going, makes life fun!

Wolves fishing in a friends koi pond.
Siberians walking backwards all over the house.
Toy miniature poodles howling like a wolf.

Oh and let more fun begin, our newbie
Stevie Ray Von
A 14 week old blind Siberian Husky
He's a rescue out of California.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Stevie 1.jpg
Views:	2373
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	15412   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stevie 2.jpg
Views:	2327
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	15413  
Old 03-20-2015   #5
Daren Todd

VIP Service Tech

Equipment: L1501, Z121s, rotary cutter, 60" finish mower, back blade, homemade box blade

Sheepfarmer, he was actually being vindictive and drying himself off in my shirt it just backfired on him and he got stuck. His fur retains so much water that you can't get him completely dry with two towels. You have to carry him out of the master bath and put him in the hall. If you don't, he makes a beeline to whoever's side of the bed that gave him the bath and he will flip and flop all over the bed trying to get himself dry

Wolfman, wife and I fell in love with the neighbors Siberian husky. We would take one off your hands if you lived closer. Neighbors used to come over and help me with my yard work. Which usually consisted of her giving out a bark to let me know she was there. Then if I ignored her, she would start jabbering away at me with a combination of yips, and light howls and growls till I stopped what I was doing and got her belly we were heart broken when she got bone cancer and had to be put down She actually taught our jack russel to do it, and now he gets vocal when we don't get him his treat fast enough
Daren Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015   #6
skeets
VIP Service Tech

Equipment: BX 2360

Yeah they are wonderful things to have around, I miss my beagle, but wont get another one, its almost like loosing a kid when they go, and Im to old to go through training another one. They say man is entitled to one good dog and one good woman in his life I've had 2 good dogs still wondering about where the woman is
skeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015   #7
D2Cat

VIP Service Tech

Equipment: L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240

skeets, maybe the woman was a dog?

Learn a lesson from your dog---no matter what life bring you, kick some grass over the s**t and move on.
D2Cat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015   #8
OldeEnglish
4th Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: B7100D, MMM, B205 Dozer Blade, woods m48, b2910

Daren, that is hilarious!
Wolfman, your a good guy rescuing the dogs, they end up being the best ones!

This is my Olde English Bull Dog, she's a handful and a half but a great dog.

A word of advice from someone who would never want to see this happen again.....Spray your Dogs and Kids with tick repellent. Last summer I almost lost my Bully.... She came down with IMHA, which basically her white blood cells were killing all of her red blood cells, It was bad! After testing her a bunch of times they found she had 3 diseases from a tick that likely triggered the IMHA. It took 2 blood transfusions and 5 days in the doggy ICU at a specialty vet along with a crap load of meds. Her odds were against her but she's a tough pooch and pulled through. It's still an ongoing battle today but she has been stable with a high red blood cell count. Landed back in the vets a few times from complications from her meds but otherwise good as new. She's a 90lb beast and it almost killed her, I would never want to see that happen to a kid....

Skeets, you should look into rescuing an older dog from a shelter....they are past the puppy phase and will love you to death for saving them! We have a pitbull that is a rescue dog and she is the most loving dog I've ever owned. She thinks that she's a big kitten trapped in in a dogs body.

I wish pitbulls would stop ending up in the wrong hands that portray them as being an evil breed. It's not the dog, it's the owners. Seeing all the abuse they go through is absolutely disgusting. There should be an open season on animal abusers. Most scumbags that have these dogs can't take care of themselves, never mind a dog. That's why the shelters are filled with them
OldeEnglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015   #9
Lil Foot

Master Tech

Equipment: 1979 B7100DT Gear

Some pup pics:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	jpg.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	15421   Click image for larger version

Name:	sam bella.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	15422   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0533[1]r.jpg
Views:	678
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	15423  
Lil Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015   #10
skeets
VIP Service Tech

Equipment: BX 2360

Olde English you are so right one of the OLs daughters had a pittbull... I use to call her red dog cause she looked like the dog on the red dog beer can,,, Anyway she was the most loving most patient, most caring dog around kids I have ever seen. The babies would crawl all over her, pull her ears her lips tail and what ever they could grab and she would just lay there and give them a little nudge with her nose or a sloppy lick. The kids loved her and if one was sick she would get in to bed with them, and the kid would snuggle up to her with their arms around her neck and she wouldn't move till the kido woke up
skeets is offline   Reply With Quote