RCK60-24 B Mid Mower Removal ?

JBRoberts

May 3, 2012
St Charles, IL USA
Hi folks:

Still getting to know my B7500HSD. Rusty helped me with the mower height settings now the new problem I have is a broken grease fitting on the mower deck prop shaft coupling and I'll have to remove the mower deck to replace it.

I don't have the mower deck manual and I'm puzzled about the easiest way to remove and install it. I read that you can simply drive on and off mower decks but is this true for the RCK60-24B ?

Does anyone have a cheat sheet on how to remove and install it please ?

many thanks...JB

Rusty46

Equipment
B7500 HSD-R, LA 302, RCK60-24B, Woods RB-72, Millcreek 25, Harrow, Payne PF800,
I don't have the mower deck manual and I'm puzzled about the easiest way to remove and install it. I read that you can simply drive on and off mower decks but is this true for the RCK60-24B ?

Does anyone have a cheat sheet on how to remove and install it please ?
JBRoberts - The RCK60-24B is NOT a drive-over deck. Do NOT drive over it. I am just leaving, but I will try to send instructions later tonight, if someone else doesn't beat me to it. The procedure may be difficult to explain without the figures from the Operator's Manual.

shua57

Equipment
B8200
May 17, 2010
Brodhead, Ky
Mines a B8200 but close to the same deck. I have to jack the front of my tractor up so the front wheels on the deck clear the undercarriage. Basically, pull the pins on the pivoting arms on both sides, then pull the pins on the raise/lowering chains and the one pin on the arm right beside the right lifting chain. Then slide it out after unhooking the pto shaft. Mine may be a tad different but it isn't hard to disconnect but mine weights a ton, at least it feels like it after 5 mins of pulling:D.

Bloomj

Equipment
B2301 w/FEL, PHD, Subsoiler
Apr 26, 2016
Greenville, SC
JB - I sent you a PM (private message).
I know this thread is old but if youÂ’re still around and can send the mower removal process, that would be great. IÂ’m trying to help a friend change blades on his mid mounted mower.

bpdaniels

Equipment
B7800 Tractor, B2782 B2784 Blower, LA402 Loader, B2761 B2762 Mid PTO
Oct 11, 2020
Va
Hello. I picked up a b7800 with only 300 hours. It has a rck60-24b mower. Online looking for the manual so I can see best way to remove, and came across this blog. Can you help?