Thanks Rhino USA! Awesome customer service.

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
There have been a few posts over the past few months about customer service, I wanted to share my positive experience because being in the service business you always hear about the bad experiences but rarely the positive.

I had ordered a tow strap from Rhino USA from Amazon about a year ago. I know it’s just a tow strap, but I have abused the hell out of this thing during its time. Last night it finally snapped in half while abusing it again. I remembered it had a lifetime warranty on it when I bought it so out of curiosity I got on their website and it had a warranty claim link. Gave them my info, only proof of purchase I had was in my amazon history, and just told them the strap broke.
I figured worst outcome is I just have to order another $40 strap.

This morning I received an email from them and the only question they asked was what is the address we need to ship the replacement to. Nothing else, not even questioning to even see the strap to verify it did break. So I sent them my address back and within 2 minutes I received another reply from them stating the replacement has been shipped and should be there Tuesday. Just wanted to share my experience with a great company that makes a great product and would highly recommend their product! (I am not affiliated with this company at all)

William1

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX25D
Jul 28, 2015
Richmond, Virginia
Rhino USA is a pretty good company. Family run and it does seem they stand behind their products. A year ago, they asked me to review some of their products. I agreed but I did tell them 'free stuff' did not warrant a good review. Only quality stuff and honesty.

I was sent a bunch of tie downs and a few air pressure gauges. As a test, I called and acted like a dumb customer. No receipt, nothing. I wanted to know how they took care of their customers. Just said that a gauge 'got dropped on the cement and it was busted'. "No problem, where to we send a new one to?"

Prices are good as well. I can fully recommend them.