What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

richschram

Equipment
M7040, Bale Spear, 12" PH digger, 10' disc and lots of other farm junk
Jan 12, 2012
Bryan, Tx
Just got the call...my new M7040 is on the way to my house, bad thing is I'm still at work 150 miles away! I'll have to wait until Sunday to get in it....

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
That is awesome. How much diffrent does wild boar taste than store bought pork? I have had deer, elk, bear, moose and gator but I have not had wild boar ;)
all depends on how old it is The last one I shot is going to be great eating he was 1 1/2 years old and had been eating in our grain fields, it will taste just like store bought , always seam just a little better just because it only cost a round out of my 22-250

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
With the great weather today in western Kentucky I stole a few min away and took the ol' B7100 out for a spin. I straightened up the driveway where the cold, rain and vehicles made a mess. My trusty boxblade made quick work of that.

I then noticed a leak at the injector pump top. Specifically around the rear output adapter. Not but one thing to do 'cus it doesn't take losing much fuel to pay for new O-rings! I pulled the rear pump adapter and it had 2rings on it. A slim round one and the square profile one. A quick trip to NAPA, some large section, profile, rings and I'm back in business!!

All in all it was a good Kubota day, I got to ride and wrench. It got my mind off all the bad stuff for a while.

Yep, a good Kubota day!

richschram

Equipment
Jan 12, 2012
Bryan, Tx
all depends on how old it is The last one I shot is going to be great eating he was 1 1/2 years old and had been eating in our grain fields, it will taste just like store bought , always seam just a little better just because it only cost a round out of my 22-250
In my part of Texas, we trap as many as we can, casterate the males and turn them loose but keep the females and feed them out with whatever is available. We ususally finish them out on chopped shell corn/ milo mixture for about a month before slaughter. They will be extremely lean and make great sausage or ground pork or whatever else you like.

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
I just got something new for my M 7040. It is a Pallet Fork Grapple. It slides on to you Pallet Fork and easy to take on & off. When you move something with the fork you can hang on to it. Much cheaper than buying the whole bucket - grapple. Here are some photo for you below on the web-site

David Pidgeon
New haven, Vermont

http://www.attachmentscjj.com/html/pallet-fork-grapple.html

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Didn't think ahead far enough to take before pics, but here are the after pics.
A neighbor wanted me to move (4) granite rocks, (4) concrete planters, and then level a mounded section of her backyard, and dispose of the excess fill.
The fill consisted of a mix of dirt, decomposed granite, 1" minus gravel, and assorted other crap, compacted to roughly the hardness of concrete. My B7100 FEL bucket would not touch it, even with the front wheels lifted.:eek:
I used the backhoe to break it up/loosen it, the used the FEL to remove it.
Tight quarters, especially with the forks mounted.
Pic #1 Two of the concrete planters, with a granite rock in the background.
Pic #2 Another planter.
Pic #3 The formerly mounded area, note witness marks on fence paint.
Pic #4 & 5 More views showing mound contours.

Attachments

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
And the pile of fill, which is destined to become part of my driveway at my place in the mountains.

Attachments

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Nice harrow, nice tractor, nice place!

Buse

Equipment
B6100 with FEL
Oct 3, 2011
Sweden
Doing something outside, I as inspired by Lil Foot's nice garden work.
However, - yesterday snow returned again.:eek: This is a surprise every year. So it's good to have this forum - thanks for positive comments
Buse

Changnam 59

Equipment
New to the world of Orange
Dec 24, 2011
Pathumthanee, Thailand
Today I flushed out the radiator and block on my B6000.

I bought the B6000 a couple of months ago. I delayed flushing the rad until today as I wanted to fit new radiator hoses at the same time. They arrived this morning.

A remarkable amount of rust and other debris came out of the radiator and block. It was a good half hour before the water coming out of the rad turned clear. I flushed it every which way using the top/bottom hose fittings, the pressure cap fitting and even the drain plug.

The rad looks to be in good shape and tomorrow morning I will spray it prior to re-fitting.

After the painting is done I am off to the machine shop to look at the repairs to the front axle of the B6000. New bushes and all new king pins. The king pins were made in the machine shop as I could not bring myself to pay Kubota's prices. They should be good. I have used this machine shop for a good few years and they have all manner of CNC machinery.

richschram

Equipment
Jan 12, 2012
Bryan, Tx
Well, I got home late Sat after coming in 2nd at the golf tournament, woke up early sunday, took the wife to breakfast, got in my new Kubota and leveled the driveway, disc'd about 4 acres, cleaned up my fence rows from all the brush we cut over the winter, dug four post holes, put 5.4 hours on her before I stopped and still had plenty of daylight. Came back out after dark to adjust all of the lights to my liking and finally went to bed around 11:30PM....can't wait until this weekend!

bcallaha

Equipment
B7800 w/Loader
Apr 1, 2010
Chandler, Indiana
I've got garden fever, so I've been getting the gardens ready. It was dry enough, so I plowed two of my gardens. I wanted to expand one garden, but a tree was in the way, so I dug down about 2' around the trunk of the tree, chopping roots as I went. Then the 'ol B7800 pushed the tree over without much effort.

Brad

itsadug

Equipment
BX2360, Front Loader, Ballast
Mar 30, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Took possession of my new Kubota on Wednesday. BX2360 with front loader (and ballast of course). A fine upgrade from my 10 year old Craftsman push mower. :) Ready to get busy this weekend. Hope the rain holds off.