What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
The weather being what it is this week I didn't have time to order. The rustoleum is fine just not as visual as hammerite. I got all the tin from the seat forward in primer today. Getting the decals off was a biotch and made for extra work, but worth it in the long run. Hands are tired tonight. I love the smell of Bondo and car paint - it makes beer taste that much better - :cool:

MizzouTiger

Equipment
L3200HST w/LA524 FEL, Rhino BX66 & RX5, Land Pride FDR1672
Sep 19, 2015
West Central Missouri
Performed its 2nd OCI tonight after work. Last change was done in 2012 at 29 hrs(sharpie on filter). Oil was clean but wanted to change it as now it has 53 hrs on the tractor. And switched over to Rotella T6 5w-40 synthetic in it.

Air filter was pretty dirty for only having 24 hrs on it(that I know of). Still to do the fuel filter and hyd/trans fluid and filter swap.

Thought about buying Sheaffer's #315 fluid but its more expensive than that of the Kabota Super UDT2 fluid.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

RDL

Jun 10, 2015
Lowell,AR
My 11 yo grandson took his first deer this evening!!! Held out yesterday and this morning for a buck but never seen one. So he took this nice adult doe and a 110 yard shot to boot!! The Kubota has sure came in handy this year with this being the 4th deer taken so far.

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
Awesome!!
Raising him right. Kids that learn to hunt spend their extra money on hunting gear, not drugs and booze.
Xbox is no comparison to the real thing.
Bet hes still vibrating....

Oh ya, nice tractor;)

RDL

Jun 10, 2015
Lowell,AR
Awesome!!
Raising him right. Kids that learn to hunt spend their extra money on hunting gear, not drugs and booze.
Xbox is no comparison to the real thing.
Bet hes still vibrating....

Oh ya, nice tractor;)
Thanks Tooljunkie
He loves to hunt and fish. Take him to the lake and he'll fish all day long never stopping. I have to make put down the pole so he will eat!

DThrash

Lifetime Member

Equipment
7030SU MX 4700
Sep 29, 2015
Eutaw AL
Thanks, this deer has put more fuel on the fire. He's ready to go again!!
We need more kids that will put down the phone and go hunting. I know our license sales here in Al. are way down. But on the other side I put antifreeze in my m7040su tires today. I used a boat bilge pump to do the anti. and used the adapter for the water. The chart said 89 gal. that's a lot of water through a small hole.

DocHolladay

Equipment
MX5200, FEL
Oct 19, 2015
Murfreesboro, TN
Used a box blade on half the driveway today. Didn't start until late because of the rain. Then kept working through the mist. Will finish it up this weekend.

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Checked the price of rubber trim for my B6200's hood on line!#!#!#! Went to Walyworld and bought some Mothers reconditioner today. I'ma gonna bring that trim back to life.

djm1204

Equipment
L4600 HST, FEL, Root Rake, Land Pride Grapple, Two way radio
Aug 11, 2014
Dunnellon, FL, USA
Finished up moving 2000 yards of sand to create a level building pad - took a few weeks and a lot of work

djm1204

Equipment
L4600 HST, FEL, Root Rake, Land Pride Grapple, Two way radio
Aug 11, 2014
Dunnellon, FL, USA
I agree - it's a lot of sand - I mean a lot of sand ! I would post a picture but I can't seem to get pics to post.

we needed to create a level building pad 150 x 85 feet. All areas needed to be 24 inches raised - others almost 72 inches - all in all - engineers calculate just about 2000 yards of sand make up the pad.

Had to scrape the sand up from over a 3.5 acre clearing, move it to the building pad. Could only build the pad up 12 inches at a time. Then compact it and have it tested. I am glad this project is over !

So that is what I have been doing with my Kubota for the past 12 weeks :)

alansz400

Equipment
B7500. FEL, Piranha tooth bar, box scraper, post hole digger, 3 pt. bucket
Oct 26, 2013
Loudonville OHIO
Not today but Saturday, I used the Kubota to pull a atv out of the pond.

No mood for pictures. Amazing he didn't get hurt or worse.

Last edited:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Is this where the come from:
"boy will be boys!"

glad to see the young man in good physical shape - I am sure dad will work on the mental part !:)

gregger

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Saint John, NB Canada
Did final pass with 51" DelMarino tiller in garden, cleaned, greased, and took off BX-25, cleaned off, greased 54" mower deck and stored, attached Kubota 50" Rear Snow Blower, greased, plugged in cable to make sure electric chute rotate and tilt all worked, gave it a good silicone spray. Will take tractor to work next week to begin building winter cab.