L3301 Rear Remotes for Top 'n Tilt

philip53

Equipment
L3301 with 525 FEL
Jul 26, 2019
Jonesboro, Louisiana
Here are some pics of my installation of rear remotes and cylinders for T'nT on my 3301. I had installed a Long 3rd function valve previously and had wanted to additionally add the rear remotes. I hope this may help someone as I had been helped here before.

The valve assembly is a Prince Wolverine MB series. This is a smaller double spool valve which fits nicely on the inside fender of the tractor. The top link cylinder is from Surplus Center and the side link is from aftermarket.com. I had to bend the lower tangs on the side link, and drill the holes a bit larger for everything to line up properly. Also installed a needle valve on the side link to slow things down a bit. All parts including hoses, fittings, etc. came to about $950 including freight and tax.

Attachments

Fordtech86

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
Aug 7, 2018
Pineville,LA
Thank you for sharing! Looks good too. I have been looking to add at least a hydraulic top link to my L3200 thats pretty similar to yours (I don’t know if the side link will interfere with my backhoe subframe). How is it using the controls the way you have them mounted?

philip53

Equipment
L3301 with 525 FEL
Jul 26, 2019
Jonesboro, Louisiana
The controls seem to work very well where they are. I naturally rotate my body/head to the right to look back at the box blade to set the correct pitch to the blade, and my right hand fits very easily onto the levers. I did have to move the pto engage lever a couple inches forward to get adequate clearance to mount the valve assy and connect the hoses.

Here is a picture showing the location of the control levers.

Attachments

Last edited: