Belly mower chart? BX25DLB (2014)

wix814

Oct 14, 2019
PLEASANT VIEW, TN
Anyone know if there is a chart that lists what belly mowers will fit the various Orange tractors? I have a 2014 Kubota BX25DLB and saw someone advertising a rc-60 belly mower for sale...think I may like to get one if I could find one that would work... Thanks!

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Anyone know if there is a chart that lists what belly mowers will fit the various Orange tractors? I have a 2014 Kubota BX25DLB and saw someone advertising a rc-60 belly mower for sale...think I may like to get one if I could find one that would work... Thanks!
I know of no such chart but your dealer will be able to tell you if you can convince someone to take the time to look it up.

SDT

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Welcome to OTT.

Go to: https://apps.kubotausa.com/illustrated-parts/

Agree to the legal, then put in your BX25DLB for model number.

Hit the "Local Options", and it will tell you all Kubota implement models that match your BX25DLB.

That website is also where you can look up CURRENT parts diagrams and part #'s for your tractor, if you "open" the book for your tractor, or you can do the same for any Kubota attachment model (loader, backhoe, mower, snowblower, etc.), by starting with entering your loader/BH/mower model #.

Last edited: