Where do I connect hydraulic lines for backhoe L2501

Joel K

Equipment
L2501
Nov 22, 2018
Bay City MI
Hydraulic lines all hooked up and the backhoe works great. Tested hooking up to 3 point. I purchased a bh77 subframe and will now modify the prairie dog backhoe to connect to it. I will post pics when done.

Thanks for all the help with hydraulic connections. Purchased everything off the shelf at Tractor Supply. Very inexpensive.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hydraulic lines all hooked up and the backhoe works great. Tested hooking up to 3 point. I purchased a bh77 subframe and will now modify the prairie dog backhoe to connect to it. I will post pics when done.

Thanks for all the help with hydraulic connections. Purchased everything off the shelf at Tractor Supply. Very inexpensive.
Excellent to hear! ;)

mpsmith60

Equipment
L3901
Jan 13, 2019
West Georgia Area
www.diymyway.net
It's not a Kubota backhoe however the hydraulics will essentially be hooked up in the same manner. I cannot find an owners manual for the bh77 that shows the hydraulic connections on the tractor. I know there is a power beyond on the loader controls and possibly one on the valve block next to the relief valve. Not sure where an open tank valve is. Looks like one next to the 3 point drop rate valve. I need pictures of a current bh77 setup
If you backhoe is a 3 point mount, you need to be careful that you don't snap your tractor in half due to the forces on while using and carrying the backhoe. If you happen to have a subframe on the tractor, you'll be fine.