Kioti sb2410l backhoe and bx2670

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Good luck for a response on that one.

I have no issue with Kioti; but it's like asking if a John Deere XXX mower will fit on my Kioti ZZZ tractor...

There are several aftermarket makers of backhoes. I would probably start with one of those, and work toward something designed to your tractor, whether new or used.

Your BX2670 is not even designed for a Kubota 'hoe. The only option is an aftermarket model.

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Yep, what RCW said! You'd have to find someone with an engineering degree to make sure it didn't bust your tractor housing, and those guys thing a lot of their time....so you're 2K hoe would get expensive.

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
I went down that rabbit hole after I purchased my BX2370-1. Thought I needed a hoe. Only ones I found that stated they'd fit were the Wallenstein & Bushhog which I believe are basically the same design. After I recovered from the sticker shock, I decided if I ever wanted a hoe, I'd trade up to a B2650 cab some day. In the meantime, I'll keep my collection of shovels that still fit my hands.
Can you mount/modify/adapt a Kioti hoe onto a BX2670, sure you can given enough time and $. But, if it were my tractor, I'd darn well verify you know what you're doing first. Good way to mess up your tractor in a hurry. That's one reason the 3pt backhoes have fallen out of favor. Too many issues.
Good luck if you decide to make that mixed marriage work. At least they're both orange.

beex

May 21, 2019
on my bx
The BX## series TLBs have extra rear frame structure from the backend to the loader mounts that the non TLB versions don’t have. I wouldn’t put a hoe on a non-TLB BX.

Just rent a mini excavator when you need it. You can probably rent 10 days or more for the price of a hoe.

My wife wanted a hoe, glad I didn’t get it, would have had to do more projects I don’t want to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk