G6200 pedal removal

alumley

Equipment
G6200hst
Jun 2, 2010
Lyme Ctr.
The shaft that drives the hydraulic pump on my g6200hst let loose and to gain access to it I'd like to remove the decking (fiberglass that forms the body) but the sticking point is the forward/reverse pedal that won't come off.

Any suggestions?

Plan "B" will be to remove the mower deck and work from the bottom which I'm obviously trying to avoid.

I've managed to get a reasonable grip with a slightly modified 3 arm puller but the baby will not budge. Also tried a little heat but still no-go.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Andy
Lyme NH

Jlillie

Equipment
B7300/backhoe-RTV900-G6200H-K008-3 :non orange:Takeuchi TB25
Oct 20, 2009
Williamstown, MA, USA
The shaft that drives the hydraulic pump on my g6200hst let loose and to gain access to it I'd like to remove the decking (fiberglass that forms the body) but the sticking point is the forward/reverse pedal that won't come off.

Any suggestions?

Plan "B" will be to remove the mower deck and work from the bottom which I'm obviously trying to avoid.

I've managed to get a reasonable grip with a slightly modified 3 arm puller but the baby will not budge. Also tried a little heat but still no-go.

Appreciate any thoughts.

Andy
Lyme NH
You didn't mention that you took the retaining pin out. (did you?)
I like to start with the simple stuff first. B-)
If you didn't notice it, (it might be covered over in dirt) its just a roll pin that holds it in. Knock that out, and it should slide right off.