Kubota D750 diesel+ for parts or rebuild

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
This is a rebuildable 3 cylinder diesel plus misc parts left over from replacing the engine in a Kubota B7100 HST tractor. Engine was running when removed, no knocks just allot of blow-by, leaks and burning oil. Engine is complete with the exception of the hydraulic pump. Dynamo is included but the housing is broken.

Everything shown in the photo $500.00, pick up in Catoosa OK, just outside of Tulsa. Can load it into your pickup or trailer.

Attachments

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
Bob, I will be in Tulsa around Labor Day, could probably bring your chute deflector then. Roger
Sounds good, I will be somewhat tied up that weekend. We are hosting the USA team trials for the worlds Control Line model airplane competition that weekend. I will have 50 to 60 people in my front yard and probably be running around like the preverbal chicken. Don't let that stop you I can always find time for a break and maybe a short visit, just will be difficult for me to leave and go anywhere.

fender76

Equipment
B7100HST
May 24, 2017
Missouri
Bob, I won't drive on Labor Day weekend, either before or after; too much traffic. Will update later. Roger