Power outlet for sprayer

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
I'm about to order my B2650 from the dealer and want to go ahead and get it setup before I take delivery.

I'm going to get a 3 point hitch sprayer for the tractor. Has anyone seen a sprayer that either connects in to the 12v outlet or create a new plug on the back of the tractor to power the pump?

I've been looking at Fimco products and it looks like all of their pumps come with long power cords and alligator clips to connect directly to the battery. Not really a fan of that.

Thanks!!

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
I'm about to order my B2650 from the dealer and want to go ahead and get it setup before I take delivery.

I'm going to get a 3 point hitch sprayer for the tractor. Has anyone seen a sprayer that either connects in to the 12v outlet or create a new plug on the back of the tractor to power the pump?

I've been looking at Fimco products and it looks like all of their pumps come with long power cords and alligator clips to connect directly to the battery. Not really a fan of that.

Thanks!!

There is a fused 12 volt supply taped off under the seat on the right side from the factory. I used it to power my LED rops lights. I also have a Fimco sprayer I use on the back of the tractor. I unplugged the leads off of the lights, installed the correct spade ends on the sprayer leads, and plugged them into the fused wires that ran the lights to power the sprayer. The handy thing with this set up is that I have a switch on the dash to run the lights, so now it runs the sprayer, so you can turn it off at the end of a pass, and then turn it back on when you get headed the other way. Works really slick. I am sure you could do something similar.

View attachment 28715

View attachment 28716

Last edited:

asgard

Equipment
B2301, 60 inch deck, 51inch blower
Oct 22, 2016
Ontario, Canada
I have just finished my 50-gallon tank sprayer that loads onto my home made lift all. I intend to connect the pump to a dash switch through a relay and from the battery and an Anderson connector. That wayI have control of the spray pump and an additional heavy duty connector for my2500 lb winch.
I will be posting some pictures and a short write up of this build. Costs are very low- under $60. Fimco is a nice unit just a bit too much money. We can only spray fertilizer and water in Ontario, no weed and feed for us.

rjcorazza

Equipment
L4060 HSTC Loader, ZD326, ZD1211
Mar 9, 2016
Hyattstown, MD
Once you select a power source, Fimco makes a wireless switch that connects to your power on one end, and has the quick connector on the other end. Click the remote and the sprayer is on. Works great for my loader mounted sprayer.

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
I have just finished my 50-gallon tank sprayer that loads onto my home made lift all. I intend to connect the pump to a dash switch through a relay and from the battery and an Anderson connector. That wayI have control of the spray pump and an additional heavy duty connector for my2500 lb winch.
I will be posting some pictures and a short write up of this build. Costs are very low- under $60. Fimco is a nice unit just a bit too much money. We can only spray fertilizer and water in Ontario, no weed and feed for us.

I'd be very interested in seeing this setup. Please let me know how it turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

altoonapillarrock

Equipment
BX24
Dec 29, 2012
Rosburg WA
I use the under seat cigarette lighter type connector to power my 25 gal sprayer. I bought 30 amp, 15 gal, 200 psi tree sprayer last summer. This takes more amps then the 60 psi pump on my spot sprayer.
To power this I bought a thru the bulkhead electric motor boat connector at the local marine hardware store. I mounted the female part in a hole I drilled thru the black cowling. This connects to the battery with a 30 A fuse. The male connector plugs in there and leads back to the 200 psi pump on the tree sprayer. Works good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
There is a fused 12 volt supply taped off under the seat on the right side from the factory. I used it to power my LED rops lights. I also have a Fimco sprayer I use on the back of the tractor. I unplugged the leads off of the lights, installed the correct spade ends on the sprayer leads, and plugged them into the fused wires that ran the lights to power the sprayer. The handy thing with this set up is that I have a switch on the dash to run the lights, so now it runs the sprayer, so you can turn it off at the end of a pass, and then turn it back on when you get headed the other way. Works really slick. I am sure you could do something similar.

View attachment 28715

View attachment 28716
The switch on the dash that runs that port under the seat... Did you get that from Kubota as part of the rear work light kit or did you get it somewhere else? This sounds like exactly what I want/need to do.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
The switch on the dash that runs that port under the seat... Did you get that from Kubota as part of the rear work light kit or did you get it somewhere else? This sounds like exactly what I want/need to do.
Just saw your post. The wires under the seat are fused and for you to use for lights or what ever. The switches I bought from Amazon to run my lights I installed.

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
Just saw your post. The wires under the seat are fused and for you to use for lights or what ever. The switches I bought from Amazon to run my lights I installed.
You didn't miss anything. I just replied a little while ago, so no worries.

Would you mind posting the link to the switch on Amazon, please?

I'm wondering if this part number from Kubota includes the switch.

TD350-75360

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio