B2650 Mower Deck

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
I've had my B2650 for a little over a year now and have never taken the mower deck off. I just don't know how to exactly. I think I do, but not 100%.

There's also supposed to be a way to pin the deck up in the high position so that it stays there when you want to operate the 3 point hitch up and down. Any information on it?

Thanks!

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
i could try to tell you but I would probably make more sense to you to watch. There are several Yoou tube videos that address exactly what your asking. Good Like..... Not much to it it.

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
i could try to tell you but I would probably make more sense to you to watch. There are several Yoou tube videos that address exactly what your asking. Good Like..... Not much to it it.
Maybe I'm not looking/searching the right thing then. I see videos on the BX series, but not the B series.

If you know of one specifically, can you put the link here, please?

Bmbbm

Equipment
Bx2370 land pride box blade 60"mmm kubota fel
May 29, 2016
Chillicothe mo
Sorry I may have given you bad information. I was thinking BX. I don't have any personal experience with a B. Have you tried Kubota books? I think you can download a manual there.

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
I've had my B2650 for a little over a year now and have never taken the mower deck off. I just don't know how to exactly. I think I do, but not 100%.

There's also supposed to be a way to pin the deck up in the high position so that it stays there when you want to operate the 3 point hitch up and down. Any information on it?

Thanks!
There is a way to do it for sure. There are 2 brackets on the mower and 2 hangers coming down off of the frame. They all have 1/4" holes in them.When the deck is all of the way up they all line up. Just put a 1/4" pin through the holes to keep it suspended up. I dont have any pics handy to show you, but should be able to see them.

pcham

Dec 11, 2016
Skaneateles
All you need to do is turn the deck height adjustment knob to the top position and it locks the linkage from going down when using the 3 pt hitch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user

rkidd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, FEL With QA 60"mmm, 3pt FDR1672,homemade ballast box, BB 1572 box scraper
Dec 7, 2015
Jefferson Ohio
All you need to do is turn the deck height adjustment knob to the top position and it locks the linkage from going down when using the 3 pt hitch

You must have a BX. It doesnt work that way on a B2650.

pcham

Dec 11, 2016
Skaneateles
How do you raise and lower your mower deck? Whatever knob you use to do that is where you lock the linkage in the highest position... sorry must be a different setup...

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
How do you raise and lower your mower deck? Whatever knob you use to do that is where you lock the linkage in the highest position... sorry must be a different setup...

On the B2650 we use the 3 point hitch control to lower and lift the MMM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro