Headset deal

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Bluetooth headset marked down. $35! Sturdy and reliable.

I love this model (I have 4!) because it runs all day on a charge and then charges quickly off a USB plug-in (cord provided). Rugged. VERY high quality sound. VERY sound absorbent yet, you can hear lower freq ambient noise out side like cars or trucks. Very easy to pair with your phone. Only one button on the headset. Volume controlled by your phone volume.

https://www.amazon.com/3M-WorkTunes...2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0723CYHPZ#

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
At that price I might buy one,, but then again I have no idea what it is for

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
One unit is $35. If you look at the price for two, it's $93, for three of them it's $138.

WTF?
That's some of that new age math that they are teaching now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada

I love this model (I have 4!) because it runs all day on a charge and then charges quickly off a USB plug-in (cord provided). Rugged. VERY high quality sound. VERY sound absorbent yet, you can hear lower freq ambient noise out side like cars or trucks. Very easy to pair with your phone. Only one button on the headset. Volume controlled by your phone volume.

https://www.amazon.com/3M-WorkTunes...2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0723CYHPZ#

Ray turned me on to these a while ago now (thanks Buddy) and they are great. I'm usually up 2 or 3 hours before my wife so sitting back at the puter some mornings listening to tunes is a good way to start the day without disturbing her. I also take them to the range when I want to do some target practice and even when running the chainsaw, just wish they were that price when I bought them.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA

Thanks. I ordered one for myself.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
For people with Smart Phones:

-On your phone, go to your carrier download site (Play store on Verizon. Apple store for iPhones)

-Download iHeart Radio (free). It takes a second and installs on your phone.

-Open iHeart Radio and search for music or podcasts. I have the local talk show AM radio station link (KFYI) as one of my podcasts. Plays in perfect clear digital stereo in real time (not really a podcast) but you can tune in to radio shows while working. I have podcasts like Steve Bannon's "War Room", Dan Bongino's daily show, or Mark Levin's podcast stored in my "favorites." A friend has three stations that carry Rush on his favorites: One East coast, One Kansas City, and one out here. That way he can listen to the show at different times of the day. And listening to podcasts only takes about 2gb of data if you listen to shows for six hours a day, every day of the month. iHeart will pull down stations without using data minutes if you have your phone tethered to a wifi hot spot, like your home. I am a tech "dope" and I figured this out...

Once your phone is paired with your Work Tunes headset, all you have to do is turn on your iTunes app on your phone and turn your headset on (only one button) and they pair automatically. You speaker on the phone goes off and the headphones start playing. Volume via phone volume.

You are listening to a killer show and Skeets calls you for something: The podcast pauses, and the ringer plays in your headset. Touch the "ON/OFF" button on the headset ONCE to answer or TWICE to hang up on the call. Then, automatically, the podcast resumes. (NOT the radio station links... They are running real time and you'll miss whatever transpired during the call.)

If you leave your headset in the barn and forget to turn it off, after five minutes out of range from your phone, it turns off all by itself.

We had a big rain coming last month. I had 4 acres to hit with pre-emergent. Put on the headset and loaded up my Ranger with my spray rig. Listening to stuff sure made the day go by! Same with working on the tractor. The sound attenuation of the headset is so good, you can turn a show or music down to a low level and STILL hear vehicles or people around you. It's like being in a bubble of "calm" while running your machine.

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Ray, I appreciate your coaching, even putting it in writing so I can review the process!

After Dismith made me aware of the bargains when ordering more than one, I'm getting two!!!!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
The Internet is a dangerous place for people that cannot add. Those "multiple buys" are often for sellers other than Amazon. Buying two or three from Amazon is often way cheaper than the "multi-deals."

Len, If'n you have any problems, just yell.

This time of year, the ear muffs keep my ears warm. I was sawing desert mistletoe out of a mesquite at sunrise and the muffs sure kept my ears warm in that freezing 50 degree weather. :D

:)

B3350orbust

Equipment
B3350, 72” Bush Hog, 72” box blade, 72” grader blade, 48” King Kutter tiller,
Nov 27, 2019
Long Bottom, Ohio
Mine came in yesterday, thanks for the info. They sound great and drown out the tractor.

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Awesome!

I am blown away by how long they run on a charge...