Do all 2019 BX tractors have them ?

jkcolo22

Equipment
BX25D
Jan 5, 2017
Castle Rock, Colorado
Looks like you can order a BX without a loader valve. My guess is that the frame supports are still there, but adding the loader valve would likely be way more expensive than buying it up front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Do all new BX tractors have the "arms" or "mounts" for a front end loader (FEL) ?
Little lost on what your asking?

Are you asking if you're buying a tractor without a loader will it still have the mounts for the loader.... NO.

miketrock

Nov 25, 2019
Pa
Yes .... north idaho wolfman .... if i buy one without a loader, will it still have the mounts ... i have a small property now but wud like to move in time so later i mite hav need of a loader. I'd like to order one with all of the potential options able to be put on (from the factory or dealer), n then pick n choose over time which implements i want. I wud get the rear remote hyd. Valve, loader valve, 3rd function valve right from the dealer, then add things later. For now a plow and mower deck ,etc.

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
You can order it with just the loader... no bucket or blade or other 'implement'. I know the 3pt 'kit' is an option.

tractors like cars and trucks..basic model and then 'options', lots and lots of options.....

'plow' .hmm?? snow plow or single furrow dirt plow ?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I will caution you on your idea:
Many have had the same idea that they will just get the loader later, only to find that later they will either pay twice what they could have gotten it for when it would have been part of the original build new or worse and more common they simply just can't find one.

The loaders change all the time and dealers rarely just have one lying around waiting to sell, it's too much of a one off implement that will only fit a handful of tractors, if not only one, so too much of a risk having one in stock.
The factory also only makes so many extras till they move on to the next product run, it's too costly to go back and rerun a few loader just to satisfy a few potential buyers wanting them.

It's much easier to get it with the loader and take the loader off then store the loader till you need to use it. ;)

And a good dozer plow with hydraulic angle doesn't go on a loader or loader mounts, it goes on a completely different system called a quick hitch, or the new K hitch.
That hitch will allow you to mount a blade, a blower, and other options on the front, but must come off if you want to use the loader.

Last edited:

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
If there's even a hint you may want a loader - get one! I didn't need one for the first 10 or 12 years we lived here. Then we went shopping for a new tractor and settled on a B7500. Wifey suggested maybe this tractor should have a loader. Of course, a good husband wouldn't want to disappoint his wife, so we ordered one with a loader. Turns out to be one of those things you can't imagine being without after having one.

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
Get the front-end loader on the tractor (w-quik connect bucket option) when you buy it new. Trust me, just do it. I made that mistake on our last tractor only to find it cost us more than twice as much, and a lot of lost time locating everything to put it on the tractor after we`d had the tractor for awhile. It only hurts a tiny bit up front at first, but you`ll be far happier that you did it. I would NEVER buy another tractor again without it coming WITH the front-end loader on it ever again. Now i`m wishing that i had bought the third valve and rear hydraulics. Lesson`s learned.

A couple of the nice things our dealer did for us was, they thru in the 3pt hitch, and loaded the rear tires for free when we bought our BX23s tractor. So if i were you, talk with your dealer, they may be able to swing a very good deal for you by buying more things from them.

And right now is a good time to get it done! The economy is great, and dealers are fighting over who will get the deal. If they wont give you a respectful deal, get up and walk out. They have to sell tractors and options, but it dosent mean you need to buy a tractor and options. Your choice`s, is the final deal.

Watch for Kubota sales... zero intrest loans... $1000 off buying extra implements, and so on. And make sure you purchase the K-tac insurance with your tractor. Its well worth it.

As others say, i can`t imagine being without a front-end loader after having one. Its worth its weight in gold, to my wife an i.

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
BX without a loader? Youd have to special order that I bet. You wont find one on any lot anywhere for sale I bet. On a tiny tractor like a BX, the main selling point really is that loader. If you take the loader off you just have a riding lawn mower. That said - go on a lot, find one with a loader on it, and ask the dealer if he will sell you the tractor without the loader included, but keep the loader frame support arms. I bet you could find a dealer who would do it to make a sale. I cant imagine why you would want to though. If I couldnt have the loader on a bx I wouldn't want a bx.

dalola

Equipment
BX2380 w/FEL & Woods RM48 RFM, Yazoo/Kees Max2 ZTR
Jun 30, 2017
Ohio
OP, You are getting very sound advice here, from people who know. I urge you to embrace it! :)

Zaicran

Equipment
B2650, 72" MMM, LA534+QA, RCR1260
Oct 8, 2019
Morganza, MD
I initially ordered my B2650 without the FEL...mid stroke decided to add the FEL (after some recommendations here)....

Best move I ever made...literally the day the tractor was delivered, I used the FEL.

Tornado

May 7, 2019
usa
I initially ordered my B2650 without the FEL...mid stroke decided to add the FEL (after some recommendations here)....

Best move I ever made...literally the day the tractor was delivered, I used the FEL.
Especially on a smaller tractor like the BX, B, and L series even, if you order it without a FEL youre really killing what you can do with the machine, and only saving a little money in the grand scheme of things. I bet if you took 100 new tractor buyers who were considering not buying an FEL, and you talked them all into buying it anyways, 1 year after the purchase nearly all 100 would say "I dont know why I ever considered not having that included." Because it will end up being a vast majority of the use on the tractor.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
All good advice here.

OP- you are just down the road from me. I can tell you that a rear blade and loader make for a really good snow removal combination for the type of junk we see here in the winter.

Get the loader. You can add an inexpensive rear blade that'll get the job done at any time.

RyanG

Equipment
2019 Kubota BX2380, 60"mmm, FEL. 2018 JD X390, 54"mmm (for sale)
Sep 17, 2019
Fleetwood
Just had my BX2380 delivered, now is a good time to buy. Crazy cash off as well as financing options as mentione above. All "ends" on Dec 31st though.
Plus you get more off on each implement, so it makes it even more worth while.

miketrock

Nov 25, 2019
Pa
Thanks for the good advice, sounds like a BX without a loader :confused: is like pizza without cheese :eek: or goin canoeing without paddles :cool: or skydiving without a parachute :mad: ... you just dont do it ... :D

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Mike- not only is a FEL handy while you own it, but when you go to sell the tractor later, the lack of a loader REALLY hurts resale value.
Almost like the loader doesn’t depreciate much while the tractor does, if that makes any sense...[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Thanks for the good advice, sounds like a BX without a loader :confused: is like pizza without cheese :eek: or goin canoeing without paddles :cool: or skydiving without a parachute :mad: ... you just dont do it ... :D
Yep, you pretty much got the jist of it! :D