Custom Made Winterfront Kits for your Kubota Tractor

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
My winter front covers to fit the new LX2610 and LX3310 tractors are now available for purchase.
LX Covers Full View.jpg
You can see more pics of them here: Kubota LX2610 and LX3310 Winter Front Grille Covers | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota

2020/21 winter price: $195 shipped to US addresses

Canada: $195 U.S. plus $35 U.S. additional postage (the extra weight of these covers put them in the next higher postage bracket, unfortunately.) There is also a very nice but just a little lighter weigh material than can save some on postage. They would work just fine in some of the milder temperature areas of Canada.

For more info or to order please "start a conversation" or send me an email at the address listed in Post #1

Regards,
David

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
Those really came out great, eagerly awaiting the B2601 version David!

Fatfenders

Equipment
LX2610 HSDC, LX2980 64" Commercial Snow Blower, FEL w/60" QA bucket, BB1260 Box
Dec 1, 2019
Tomahawk, WI
My LX2610 Winter Fronts arrived today. Fit and finish is awesome.

PS. I still have a set for a B2650, brand new for sale. $160 lower 48! SOLD

My tractor is Covid ready.
20201221_124239[1].jpg

Sides need a little adjusting, but was just excited to get them!
20201221_124141[1].jpg

Last edited:

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
My LX2610 Winter Fronts arrived today. Fit and finish is awesome.

PS. I still have a set for a B2650, brand new for sale. $160 lower 48!

My tractor is Covid ready.
View attachment 52374
Sides need a little adjusting, but was just excited to get them!
View attachment 52375
Hi fatfenders! Glad the covers finally were delivered, what with all the shipping delays with the holiday rush, etc! I hope it was the excitement of the delivery ( 😂 ), but I think you'll find the fit of the front cover even better if you slide it downward a tad to match the upper seam of the hood and line the rear edges up with the side panels at the hood seam also. LOL! If you expand the pic above in post #21 you'll see what I mean. With everything lined up with those seams the fit should raise your excitement level up another notch, I hope! 😂 Since these are some of the first covers on the new LX models you'll have to post your findings on how well they work, snow ingestion under the hood, etc.

Glad you like them and if you experience any troubles with them please let me know!!

Merry Christmas!
David

Edit: Your new and unused B2650 covers are still at the top of my list to find a buyer for. Either through direct contact with you or through me. Hopefully that'll happen soon!

Fatfenders

Equipment
Dec 1, 2019
Tomahawk, WI
I think you'll find the fit of the front cover even better if you slide it downward a tad to match the upper seam of the hood and line the rear edges up with the side panels at the hood seam also. LOL! If you expand the pic above in post #21 you'll see what I mean. With everything lined up with those seams the fit should raise your excitement level up another notch, I hope! 😂
I took a little more time lining up the panels to look like your picture above. Yes, the fit is perfect.

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
Do you make them for a b 2710? At least thr front cover?

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Do you make them for a b 2710? At least thr front cover?
Hi Ikc990, I don't as of yet. Mainly cuz there isn't a lot of older kubotas around here. But that doesn't mean it cant be done. If you'd want to make a paper template for the patterns, I could fix you up with some covers most likely. Unless your grill pattern is complex it wouldn't be hard for you to make them and I'd give you some pointers to make the job easy. Send me a message via an email or conversation if you'd be interested in doing that.

The models I currently make covers for are the B2650/B3350 and now the newer models LX2610/3310. In the near future hopefully there'll be covers for the B2601 and possibly the Kubota L4060 and the '80 series as in BX2380, BX2680

Hballhayes

Equipment
B2650
Dec 24, 2020
Duluth, MN
Bird Dogger, I live in Duluth, MN and am interested in your grill cover for my B2650. Are you still doing those? If so, how do I order a set? Thanks!

JWool

Equipment
B2650HSDC FEL & Front Snow Blower, ZT-Z421, GL11000 Generator
Dec 29, 2013
Northern MI

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Bird Dogger, I live in Duluth, MN and am interested in your grill cover for my B2650. Are you still doing those? If so, how do I order a set? Thanks!
Merry Christmas, Hballhayes! I'll keep sewing these as long as there's still cold tractors out there! LOL!
I've got a couple sets of B2650 covers ready to go. You can send me message with your mailing particulars.
Or better, send to my email address: See Post #1 this thread. $170 will get them delivered to your address via USPS Priority mail. If not satisfied, return for your purchase price back again. Personal checks work or Paypal sent with the "Send to Family or Friends" option. I could have a set in the mail to you probably Saturday morning or Monday for sure. If you send me an email, I'll send you my particulars for payment.

If JWool doesn't take Fatfenders set you could save a few dollars with his set too. Kubota LX2610 and LX3310 Winter Front Grille Covers | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota Either way, we'll fix you up. Thanks for your interest and Happy Holidays! I'll consider your name on one of these two sets until I hear from you.
Regards,
David

Last edited:

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
I will take if there not spoken for yet.
JWool, you should start a conversation with Fatfenders and let him know in case he doesn't see this post.
Wouldn't hurt to post a quick note here, also: Kubota LX2610 and LX3310 Winter Front Grille Covers | OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota
Regards,
David

Edit: Jwool, if his covers have been sold.....not to worry....send me a message and we'll get you set up with the covers. Thanks for your interest and especially for helping Fatfenders out!!

Kubota Paul

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2018
Lions Head On. Canada
This 3 piece set (Front & 2 sides) fits both models. They are made to be an easy on/off without requiring any tools as they are held in place with magnets.
View attachment 39926

View attachment 39927

View attachment 39928

See this thread for my write up with description, pics, benefits, reviews, etc.
https://www.orangetractortalks.com/...41&highlight=b2650+weather+front+grille+cover

2020 Winter Price: $170 per set (includes shipping for US) Shipping to Canada extra

New LX2610 or LX3310 covers are also available: See Post #21 below for pics and details.

"Start a Conversation" with me for availability and to order.
Or contact me at dbratager (at) midco (dot) (net)

Kubota Paul

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2018
Lions Head On. Canada
This 3 piece set (Front & 2 sides) fits both models. They are made to be an easy on/off without requiring any tools as they are held in place with magnets.
View attachment 39926

View attachment 39927

View attachment 39928

See this thread for my write up with description, pics, benefits, reviews, etc.
https://www.orangetractortalks.com/...41&highlight=b2650+weather+front+grille+cover

2020 Winter Price: $170 per set (includes shipping for US) Shipping to Canada extra

New LX2610 or LX3310 covers are also available: See Post #21 below for pics and details.

"Start a Conversation" with me for availability and to order.
Or contact me at dbratager (at) midco (dot) (net)
I have a set that i got last year and am using this winter for the first time. so far I am only using the front cover. I have 3 bars on the temp guage when blowing snow. Not sure if I will need the side covers or not at this point. Would like to add they fit and look nice. Very well made

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Hi bird dogger would you have a set for a 2650 that I can order for my husband?
Holiday Greetings! Yes, I do have a couple of sets ready to ship for the B2650. You can see my listing and email address here (Post #1) above.

A personal check works or if you use Paypal the "Send to Friends/Family" option works very well also. I'll start a conversation with you for more details. Select the "Envelope" in the upper right corner of your screen when logged in to see the message. If you're able to send and email that would work best.

Regards,
David

Last edited:

Fatfenders

Equipment
Dec 1, 2019
Tomahawk, WI
Hballhayes,

You were the first PM to offer to purchased. I responded with payment information JWool is waiting, so if you have decided you no longer want them, please let me know. I realize this is Christmas weekend to so you may have had family obligations to attend to.

Thank you,
Mike

Last edited:

River19

Equipment
B2601, RB1560, BB1260 and BX2830 blower
Sep 10, 2020
NH/VT NEK
Hi Ikc990, I don't as of yet. Mainly cuz there isn't a lot of older kubotas around here. But that doesn't mean it cant be done. If you'd want to make a paper template for the patterns, I could fix you up with some covers most likely. Unless your grill pattern is complex it wouldn't be hard for you to make them and I'd give you some pointers to make the job easy. Send me a message via an email or conversation if you'd be interested in doing that.

The models I currently make covers for are the B2650/B3350 and now the newer models LX2610/3310. In the near future hopefully there'll be covers for the B2601 and possibly the Kubota L4060 and the '80 series as in BX2380, BX2680
bird dogger - Would be interested in ones for the B2601 when ready.....at the very least they would be good for winter warm up and the front for keeping snow out when blowing the light fluffy stuff....

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
bird dogger - Would be interested in ones for the B2601 when ready.....at the very least they would be good for winter warm up and the front for keeping snow out when blowing the light fluffy stuff....
Hi River19, some covers for the B2601 is on the short list already. An owner is currently offering to make some templates for that model. So I'm hoping those covers will be available soon. I'll keep you posted as soon as I know more. Also in the works are covers for the B3000 model. They should be coming out soon, too, if anyone is interested. If you don't see any notice from me in the near future, send me an email or start a conversation with me to find out what's happening. Thanks for your interest!!
David

Fatfenders

Equipment
Dec 1, 2019
Tomahawk, WI
I have a little longer term review of my covers .

For temps in the 20's and below, I put all 3 covers on. Tractor warms up quickly. In the low 20s, I was at 2 bars within about 10 minutes. In the teens, it takes just slightly longer. Once I see 3 bars on my temp gauge (LX2610HSDC), I pull the left cover off, roll it up and put it behind the seat. If I'm working it harder, like with the snowblower an I see temps to 4 bars, I pull off the right side cover also.

With just the front cover on, I maintain 3 bars and never have to think about loading the front grill with snow or getting any in the engine compartment. I'll now leave the front cover on all the time until temps are above freezing.