AG tires

workhorse

Jan 14, 2016
Alden, franklinville, boston
I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking to trade my R4's for some AG's. I need 14.9x24 and 8.3x16. My R4's are loaded and tubed ( rim guard) rear with 70% tread and front's are brand new. I'll grab size soon. Currently on L3710. I'm just outside Buffalo and open to a drive if needed. As far as details we can work that out directly. TIA

laxin213

Dec 23, 2016
Buffalo
Hey I'm in Buffalo ...I'm just curious what dealer and what did he charge you? I have r4 and I thought about getting AG for my tractor in the future.. thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

workhorse

Jan 14, 2016
The package for rims tires is around 2300$. I traded mine back and had them loaded. I'll keep the final price to myself for now, but I can tell you they made good on the sale. They sold me the tractor with the R4's and left me under the impression they would work in the woods. I quickly found out they would not. Now obviously I didn't expect them to just give me a set but with a little wheeling and dealing they made me very happy. Jared @ Bentley brother's Albion. Look him up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

workhorse

Jan 14, 2016
Also, when u call around ( if you don't do Bentley Bros) talk to the sales Dept not parts. You can get the package from Kubota much less than doing individual rims/tire. Comes on a pallet mounted.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk